Introduction to Destruction

pharmakon

Dear Comrades:

I was informed, at gunpoint, that I should introduce myself.

I'm just your average, self-loathing philosophy student. I used to save the world every weekend, but have since placed a moratorium on my political activity, pending a philosophical realignment. I like shitty books, shitty music, and decent movies. I excel at very little, but nevertheless pursue some graphic design and fitness. My brother used to be involved in some body building, but he wasn't vegan, so I guess my primary goal is to take some PCP and launch him towards the moon, ultimately ruling the rest of mankind. I also suffer from chronic masturbation.

Additionally, I'll take this time to introduce another forum member, who is too cowardly to surface. He doesn't have muscular dystrophy. His name is Horkdizzle. He may have fallen from vegan purity.

Oh, yeah. Vegan for 4 years. Edge 5 years (for those who care).

Pharmakon

Edited by pharmakon

Dear Comrades:

I'm just your average, self-loathing philosophy student. I used to save the world every weekend, but have since placed a moratorium on my political activity, pending a philosophical realignment. I like shitty books, shitty music, and decent movies. I excel at very little, but nevertheless pursue some graphic design and fitness. My brother used to be involved in some body building, but he wasn't vegan, so I guess my primary goal is to take some PCP and launch him towards the moon, ultimately ruling the rest of mankind. I also suffer from chronic masturbation.

Additionally, I'll take this time to introduce another forum member, who is too cowardly to surface. He doesn't have muscular dystrophy. His name is Horkdizzle. He may have fallen from vegan purity.

Pharmakon

Nice intro! Welcome to the boards!

[ abridged, twice ]

"cubby," man, where did you get that name? i stalked you and found out your real name is jacob, just like myself. perhaps thats why you're the only person who liked my introduction.

And, other crazy guy who runs 100-mile races: what the hell? 100-miles? I'm not sure, but I think that's even more than 99 miles. that's really fucking crazy. damn. 100. i'll have to think about that for a while.

anyway, thanks. and hello.

Welcome to the forum!

We have a very cool group of people here as I'm sure you are finding out. It is nice to have you as part of our team.

We need more East Coasters especially in your area of New Jersey/New York.

Have a great time exploring the forum and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum.

Got any health or fitness goals?

Good luck with the self-loathing thing. I have been working on that problem myself...one of my friends says:

"If you want to have self esteem, you have to do esteemable acts."

That is just the kind of simple truth a philosophy student is likely to tear apart

If you don't mind, click the link below and vote for me.

Thanks,

Isaac

hi. thanks. in terms of real goals, right now I'm looking to gain about 10 lbs. (~180lbs at 6'), and become a little more muscular (I'm a lanky bastard for now). I used to wrestle a bit and I kind of want to get back into that, too. After that I guess I plan on assaulting people, hopefully police officers or astronauts, or maybe even a foreign dignitary here and there.

[ abridged, twice ]

"cubby," man, where did you get that name? i stalked you and found out your real name is jacob, just like myself. perhaps thats why you're the only person who liked my introduction.

anyway, thanks. and hello.

The name came from Jacob. When my brother and I were little, he couldn't say my name and for some reason it came out "Jaycubby." So we shortened it to "Cubby" from there.

Welcome, pharmakon! Yeah, cool intro...

you're from santa cruz, eh? Do you eat those supernova (?) ice cream sundaes from the saturn cafe daily? Maybe you should put one in an envelope and mail it to me. I think that's what they were called, at least, I haven't been out there for about 2 years, my only visit.

Hey folks, he HAS been to Santa Cruz. I don't go into Saturn Cafe anymore; they seem to just generally hate everybody unless you fit their narrow profile, which I won't go into here. I haven't been in there in maybe 5 years.

So I'd order from them online; I won't be going in there anytime soon lol

Who is the guy in your avatar? What is wrong with him? Btw can you give me some of whatever it is that you are smoking?

The was me right before going vegan, at 43 years old. I weighed about 76 lbs. Now, at just about 21 years old, I weigh 170 lbs.

No, I actually have no idea who the guy is/was. I presume he's dead at this point. He happens to be the only person on earth who makes me feel like i have big arms, though. so i'll keep him around for a while.

I'm just high on life. oh, and oxycontin. i mean life. no oxycontin.

Welcome to the forums. What part of Jersey are you from? I live 3/4 of a mile from Sussex county.

sussex -- northern peak of jersey? Right now I'm at rutgers - new brunswick. that's already pretty far from you, i think.

The place I call home, though, is the most-south jersey. Cape May. Another hell hole. But at least you don't need to use a highway to get to a supermarket there. and there are beaches.

How's the vegan food up there? Terrible?

Welcome to the forums. What part of Jersey are you from? I live 3/4 of a mile from Sussex county.

sussex -- northern peak of jersey? Right now I'm at rutgers - new brunswick. that's already pretty far from you, i think.

The place I call home, though, is the most-south jersey. Cape May. Another hell hole. But at least you don't need to use a highway to get to a supermarket there. and there are beaches.

Yeah, I know where you are, you're close to Piscataway right? I used to hang out in that area a lot (though I'm thinking of heading back down sometime to hang out), and I have a few friends who go to New Brunswick campus too.

Yeah, I know where you are, you're close to Piscataway right? I used to hang out in that area a lot (though I'm thinking of heading back down sometime to hang out), and I have a few friends who go to New Brunswick campus too.

Yeah, i'm actually so close to it, im in it! I'm on livingston, which is technically in piscataway. there aint much to do around here, thats probably why i started lifting and shit. couple veg places. some indian ones that are aight. hit me up though if you're ever down here.

Yeah, i'm actually so close to it, im in it! I'm on livingston, which is technically in piscataway. there aint much to do around here, thats probably why i started lifting and shit. couple veg places. some indian ones that are aight. hit me up though if you're ever down here.

I wasn't sure if it was next to Piscataway or in it. There's an arcade I frequent in Dunellen On Washington Avenue when I go down there (8 on the Break), but you oughta message me with a way to contact you and I'll head down sometime in the not too distant future.

Dear Comrades:

Pharmakon

Welcome Pharmakon. You're hysterical. Have you considered stand-up comedy? I think you should. Loved the Cheney comments on stillbeating.

peace

Dear Comrades:

Pharmakon

Welcome Pharmakon. You're hysterical. Have you considered stand-up comedy? I think you should. Loved the Cheney comments on stillbeating.

peace

thanks, my mom doesn't think I'm funny, though. plus, I'm too scared of rejection on stage.