My First Photo Shoot

Bigbwii

Hey thanks for the comments, the photographer did a great job!

There's actually a ton more better ones but I'm still waiting for the rest, I may post a bigger selection later.

Personaly I'm pleased especially since I don't train to be a bodybuilder but I still think I'm in good shape, plus I see myself totally different to how others see me too, I wonder if I'm the only one that does that!?

These were just for me to have a profesional set of photo's, Im gonna use them for my new website!

Bigwii what magazine(s) are you going to be in?

I'm in a raw magazine called Living Nutrition, and I'm supposed to be in a magazine called Onfitness or something like that in July and I'm in a cable tv fitness show showing sometime this year.

But those pics were just for me.

Looking awesome and shredded! Great stuff man. You should do more and more of them in the future as well!

All the best with the website, magazines and other opportunities.

Thanks buddy...you know me!

I'm up for any opportunity to spread the word bro!!!!

I've been studying these pics and to be honest with you I'm simply not happy with the shape I'm in....they are great pics but I let myself down badly by getting side tracked with interviews, writing articles, etc

I'm getting that stuff out of the way and I'm using the challenge on my forum to correct this!

I know how that goes man! That is where I was in 2005 and 2006. TV interviews, magazine interviews, radio, newspaper, my own articles, you name it. I know you've been doing the same for more than a year based on our own communication back and forth.

We have to look at it as stepping stones we needed to take to help others, help animals and help ourselves move to the next level.

But now it's time to focus on what got us here in the first place! Our physiques and our lifestyle. Then we'll worry about our names later

I'm with you! 2007 has been a quiet year for me in the media but my best year with my physique and as a bodybuilder.

Let's get back to work, back to our roots and back to what we do best. Let's go man! I'm with you.

I know how that goes man! That is where I was in 2005 and 2006. TV interviews, magazine interviews, radio, newspaper, my own articles, you name it. I know you've been doing the same for more than a year based on our own communication back and forth.

We have to look at it as stepping stones we needed to take to help others, help animals and help ourselves move to the next level.

But now it's time to focus on what got us here in the first place! Our physiques and our lifestyle. Then we'll worry about our names later

I'm with you! 2007 has been a quiet year for me in the media but my best year with my physique and as a bodybuilder.

Let's get back to work, back to our roots and back to what we do best. Let's go man! I'm with you.

Your so right, I lost focus got involved in other things and forgot how important my physique really is and how important it is to have my mind completely in tune to my workouts!

I've actually had more going on but I don't like to mention stuff like that all the time, coz it's not really about me...

Im with ya buddy, LET'S DO THIS!!!

My plan is to go pretty hardcore, so I may not be around much as would rather let my actions do the talking....

Bigwii what magazine(s) are you going to be in?

I'm in a raw magazine called Living Nutrition, and I'm supposed to be in a magazine called Onfitness or something like that in July and I'm in a cable tv fitness show showing sometime this year.

But those pics were just for me.

don't forget to get to get a copy of the show for us on youtube or something like that... i wanna watch it... what's the channel?