The prime cause of Cancer explained here .

Escapee aka EX VEGAN has provided us with very many hilarious postings. We are fortunate to have a person like this here to enrich our lives with such comedy.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know exactly what I've been told by escapee but as far as I understand to not get serious disease I should drink a bucket of oil every day and breath really hard.

Wouldn't it be neat if the world was that simple?

Yes but it must be oil extracted in a natural healthy way from the milk of a goat...or the fat of a fish(all raw of course). You must also purchase an oxygen chamber and never ever breath normal air that contains other gases. One other thing to consider is that you have to consume these things in the chamber as to not contaminate yourself with nitrogen and other terrible gases that guarantee cancer.

How the f**k can something be raw after it have passed through an animal? Is poop raw?

This guy escapee reminds me of a dude we had at my old jod that had a collection of weird stones in his pockets that, according to him, redistributed some energy throughout his body. He was blurting out stuff like "Well, see, the energy is located in between your liver and your kidneys and you need to distribute that throughout your body and my stones will do that." I tried to go all physics 101 on him but I might as well have talked to one of his bricks. He was also on ecstacy almost every weekend and the ladies loved him. It worries me when shit like this gets to reproduce!

How the f**k can something be raw after it have passed through an animal? Is poop raw?

I figured an enlightened European like yourself would realize that poop IS raw so long as the maker only eats raw food.

I figured an enlightened European like yourself would realize that poop IS raw so long as the maker only eats raw food.

But the minerals must surely be cooked even in the poop since it takes nuclear fusion to make them. It gets pretty hot...

But the minerals must surely be cooked even in the poop since it takes nuclear fusion to make them. It gets pretty hot...

That may be the case for you Scandinavians since you've got all those radio active rock formations...but in warm/temperate climates like Hawaii...poo of raw foodists is very clean and raw

• 2 weeks later...

I proclaim that every disease are caused by laserbeams from intergalactic spaceships that fly around in a distant galaxy. Now it's up to you to disprove it. If you can't than that must meen I'm right.

I like your sense of humor Offense74

Hello, I wish that every Vegan/vegetarians would spend 30 mins to read Dr Brian peskin study on the roles of EFAs (Essential fatty acids) Vs Cancer. This is the most shocking and important article i have ever read concerning heart disease and cancer prevention.

http://www.brianpeskin.com/NEXUS%20Hidden%20Story%20Article.pdf

The Prime Cause of Cancer as Discovered by Otto Warburg, M.D., Ph.D.

Brace yourself. We have become so accustomed to being told that “someday” we might discover what causes cancer, and that cancer

is the major medical mystery of our modern time, that you might find it hard to believe the following. Otto Warburg discovered, and

clearly stated, the prime, most basic cause of cancer:

Too Little Oxygen to the Cell

“We find by experiment about 35% inhibition of oxygen respiration already suffices tobring about such a transformation during cell growth.”28

Very inetresting indeed. I am studying Biochemestry/ Chemestry, Cellular health/ Nutrition, and Anatomy in college, so I do know what I am talking about. People are always asking, "What causes cancer?"

Cancer, I believe, is caused by the lack of something, not just something.

My educated guess as to why the body forms cancer are these five basic things:

1. Vitamin B-17 deficiency(lack of something)

2. Toxic Overload in the body, due to both environmental toxins and toxins in food, such as MSG, Additives, Trans fats, etc.( causes a weak immune system and other deficiencies in the body too, thus resulting in a lack of something)

3. A weak immune system( often caused by poor nutrition and toxic overload in the body; caused by a lack of something)

4. Stress( which also causes a weak immune system)

5. Poor nutrition( causes deficiencies in the body and is also why many people have Omega-3 deficiencies; lack of something)

But what is this something? Could it be a vitamin deficiency, much like scurvy was a vitamin c deficiency?

As you can see, I did not put genetics up there because Genetic predisposition determines what disease you get if you practice a unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Again. Genetics are NOT the main factor, but they moreso determine the predisposition of your disease, if it isn't a self-inflicted condition, such as type 2 diabetes in most cases.

As you can see, there are other factors that play into this as well, but when people get cancer, it is usually a COMBINATION of things that cause their disease- not just one thing.

Not everyone who have the things listed above in their life will get cancer. Just like everyone who smokes doesn't get lung cancer. Some people are genetically stronger than others. However, that doesn't mean they won't develope a different disease.

Anyone here who knows anyone who has cancer will understand that there are, at the very least, three things on that list that are introduced into their lives.

Whatever you eat gets assimilated and used by the body to build either healthy or unhealthy cells. A mineral rich diet in Antioxidants, Phytochemicals, Produce, Essential Fatty Acids, and other nutrients will build healthy cells and a healthy immune system that fights against cancer. Unhealthy food (Junk food, Fast food, etc.) would NOT build healthy cells.

-----------------The FDA and alternative cancer therapies---------------------

For as the Vitamin B-17 concept goes, here is the Biochemestry behind what happens when you undergo some form of laetrile (vitamin b-17) therapy and why the FDA won't except it as a cancer treatment:

The former FDA commissioner spoke out about supplements and how "dangerous" they were. "Congress has shown little interest in protecting consumers from the hazards of dietary supplements, let alone from the fraudulent claims that are made. ... Nor does the public understand how potentially dangerous these products can be."

They're right. Thousands of people are dying of supplements every year. Give me a break! But thousands aren't dying from deadly toxic drugs that are consistently pulled off the market almost every other month aren't? After hundreds of people die, because the drug companies have to increase profits before they pay back the money that they owe on that drug because a drug license is over 800 million bucks, they finally pull it from the shelves- many drugs have killed thousands of people and still have NOT been pulled! Crazy world we live in. Fact is CANCER IS A MULTIBILLION DOLLALR A YEAR INDUSTRY; and they DON'T want a cure for it.

Remember, the FDA wants control over supplements because they can be part of a healthy diet and prevent disease/cancer. But healthy people don't need drugs, so the drug companies- who HAVE TO increse profits by law- keep putting out lies in the media about supplements and getting the FDA to gain control over supplements. There is basically an UNHOLEY Alliance between the FDA and the DRUG COMPANIES.

During the 1970's, the FDA tried to gain control over vitamins and ban a drug, called Laetrile, that was derived from Vitamin B-17 for cancer treatment, stating that Vitamin B-17 was poisonous just because it contains two cytotoxins that were toxic to the body in ONLY concentrated forms alone- that means them being subtracted from the Vitamin B-17. Concentrated forms of the two cytotoxins, cyanide and benzaldehyde, is poisonous, but locked in it's natural state- that being the Vitamin B-17 molecule- it was

NOT toxic. But the FDA said it was simply poisonous and should not be taken for cancer treatment.

They didn't tell the part that the unlocking enzyme Beta-glucosidase-much like a KEY to a locked cage- was the only substance that could unlock the molecule and release the two cytotoxins, cyanide and the benzaldehyde, to the cancer cells; and with this unlocking enzyme you would in fact not become sick by consuming vitamin b-17 because Beta-glucosidase ONLY unlocks the two cytotoxins when it comes in contact with cancer cells and not healthy cells. Even if some of the B-17 is hydrolyzed by body or somatic cells, the very high concentration of the enzyme rhodanese in these cells converts the HCN immediately to relatively non-toxic thiocyanate.

As you can see, the unlocking enzyme is responsible for ingesting the two CYTOXINS into the cancer cell, preventing it to metastasize, killing it, while nurturing HEALTHY cells.

Think of the Vitamin B-17 molecule as a bird cage. These two Cytotoxins CANNOT get out unless the Unlocking enzyme is present. The unlocking enzyme, much like a key, is ONLY present when it comes in contact with a cancer cell!!!!

So, this is basically why the FDA said that it was toxic and people should not take it- because, remember, they don't want a cure for cancer because it will put the drug companies out of business- although studies found that it not only cured cancer and prevented the cancer cells from metastasizing, but also SHRUNK the cancer tumor. Like I said earlier. Even if the two cytotoxins somehow got out of the B-17 molecule- which could NEVER happen-the very high concentration of the enzyme rhodanese in these cells converts the HCN immediately to relatively non-toxic thiocyanate. So you could not and would not die! Go ahead. Any of you who have not yet ate a Apricot seed or an Apple seed, eat one. See if you drop dead. I eat them EVERY day and I am alive and well.

So, basically that is my opinion of what the CAUSE of cancer is and how you can prevent and even cure it, like many clinics are doing around the world as we speak.

The Whole Medical/ Drug community would flip over night and go out of business if cancer was caused by a small thing like a Vitamin B-17 deficiency! Remember when the disease Pernicious anemia was caused by a vitamin B-12 deficiency and it took the whole Medical community over 50 years before they acknowledged that it DOES cause the disease?

Like I said, while Vitamin B-17 may be a great treatment option for many people who have cancer, it is NOT the only cause, since there are other factors that play into this as well. It is, however, a MAJOR factor. I believe that not only is it responsible for getting oxygen to the cells, but also curing cancer.

A little food for thought.

Cheers,

Stephen

Edited by Cthulhu

Hi Stephen,

thanks for sharing that. I could not have delved into the detail as you because I am not a chemist or biology student, but your explanation(particulalrly the molecular reaction part) from what I have been reading is dead on.

Best of luck on your studies and exams.

Patrick

Hi Cthulhu,

out of curiosity, how many seeds do you eat daily? I love the taste of those seeds. Yeah, call me weird.

Thanks.

While the science behind the molecular reaction and structure of these molecules seems complicated, it is nowhere near as complicated as the politics behind why laetrile has not been passed by the FDA.

That is not weird at all. I myself consume plenty of apple and apricot seeds daily when I eat the fruit as a whole.

I recommend taking about 7-10 apricot seeds daily if you want a cancer free life- with a healthy diet, of course. Or you could try eating four whole apples, including the seeds, and 3-4 apricots with the seeds daily. You will need a nutcracker or a hammer to open the hard shell that guards the apricot seed though. Vitamin B-17 is water soluble, so take it with plenty of water.

Also, make sure you get the nutrients that are necessary in order for laetrile to work: zinc, Vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, selenium, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, etc. Zinc is the most important though. Zinc is the transportation mechanism for laetrile and nitrilosides in the body, so make sure you're getting enough. You can eat all the Zinc in the world, but if you're not getting enough Zinc, NONE of the laetrile will get into the tissues of the body. This is one reason why I juice, along with my daily intake of Vitamin B-17, so I can get all of the other nutrients that Vitamin B-17 is dependent on( zinc, Vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, selenium, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, etc). Pancreatic enzymes are also used with the protocol if you're a cancer patient. Also, best results have come from patients taking 3-5 per waking hour. But since you're just trying to prevent cancer, the juicing, plenty of raw foods, and the Vitamin B-17 is just fine.

It has a bitter taste- kinda like a slight mint taste but bitter at the same time. Whats really interesting is if you gave a gorilla a apricot, on instinct alone, he would break open the hard shell and consume the seed.

Another interesting fact is that the unlocking enzyme, Beta-glucosidase, that I talked about earlier, that is responsible for unlocking the two cytotoxins into the cancer cell to kill it, is ONLY found in the cancer cells in the body. No other cell contains this unlocking enzyme. The Vitamin b-17 molecule doesn't either. So when the vitamin b-17 is going through your bloodstream and it comes in contact with a cancer cell, the unlocking enzyme, Beta-glucosidase, will attract the vitamin b-17 to it, much like a magnet, and will take direct action upon the cancer cell. That is because the cancer cell contains the unlocking enzyme! This was not an accident, but this was meant to be. It's not just an accident that ONLY the cancer cell contains this unlocking enzyme that is needed for the Vitamin B-17 so that the two cytoxins can be ingested by the cancer cell thus killing it! This is how nature intended it to be.

Edited by Cthulhu

Isn't there a nearly dangerous concentration of arsenic in apple seeds???

No. Apple seeds do not contain arsenic. That is a myth. Apple seeds do, however, contain cyanide within the Vitamin B-17 molecule. Maybe thats what you were thinking about. Vitamin B-12 contains cyanide too. Just like Vitamin B-12, it is harmless in it's natural state.

Another interesting fact I wanted to point out was about the "Bitter Almond Tree". I don't know if any of you ever heard about this, but before Apricot seeds, Bitter Almonds were the highest source of Vitamin B-17. Unfortunately, the Bitter Almond Tree was banned by our government in 1995 for no reason whatsoever-makes you wonder, huh?

I'm pretty sure you could get some from outside the USA, but thats about it. You might be able to order them from online from South America or Mexico. Nevertheless, Apricot and Apple seeds are just fine.

I did, however, find this website that sells laetrile:

http://www.smart-drugs.com/ias-order-Intro.htm#Laetrile

and

http://www.anticancerinfo.co.uk/suppliers.htm

Cancer patients buying laetrile would be best off taking it in pill form and injection form along with the outlined diet.

This website also has some great information about laetrile, where and how to buy Vitamin B-17, and more:

http://www.laetrile.com.au/default.asp

As Krebs points out, "Tribes in the Karakonims of West Pakistan, [the Hunzas], the aboriginal Eskimaux, tribes of South Africa and South America living on native foods, the North American Indian in his native state, the Australian aborigines and other native or so-called primitive peoples rely upon a diet containing as much as 250 to 3000 mg of nitriloside in a daily ration. Civilized, Westernized... man, on the other hand relies on a diet that probably provides on average less than 2 mg nitriloside a day". (3) Among these people, cancer tends to be rare compared to the high rates present in America and Europe. For example, Sir Robert McCarrison, famed medical nutritionist in the 1920s - 30s, failed to discover a single case of cancer among the Hunzas during a 20 year period, while John dark, M.D., a later medical missionary among the Hunza, also failed to find cancer among them. (3) The Hunza diet is based in significant part upon the apricot kernel, a rich source of Laetrile, which typically provides them with at least 150 - 250 mg "B17"/day. (3)

Among the Eskimaux living on their native diet, cancer was also so rare that it prompted famed anthropologist/explorer V. Steffanson to write a book on the subject: Cancer: Disease of Civilization? (9) Krebs notes that the salmon-berry is a rich nitriloside source, and is used by traditional Eskimaux to make pemmican, which is eaten year-round. The contents of caribou stomachs, partially-digested grasses unusually rich in nitrilosides, are a prized delicacy among the Eskimaux.

I really think a big reason why these people(Eskimos especially) don't get cancer is that they don't live long enough to get cancer in mass.

Hi Cthulhu,

out of curiosity, how many seeds do you eat daily? I love the taste of those seeds. Yeah, call me weird.

That is not weird at all. I myself consume plenty of apple and apricot seeds daily when I eat the fruit as a whole.

I recommend taking about 7-10 apricot seeds daily if you want a cancer free life- with a healthy diet, of course. Or you could try eating four whole apples, including the seeds, and 3-4 apricots with the seeds daily. You will need a nutcracker or a hammer to open the hard shell that guards the apricot seed though. Vitamin B-17 is water soluble, so take it with plenty of water.

Cthulhu,

I love aprciots and eat approx. 4-6 seeds daily. Will the seeds go bad/rancid if they are saved (say, in a glass jar) and they dry up. I just always like to have some available.

Thanks--Patrick

Hi Cthulhu,

Cthulhu,

I love aprciots and eat approx. 4-6 seeds daily. Will the seeds go bad/rancid if they are saved (say, in a glass jar) and they dry up. I just always like to have some available.

Thanks--Patrick

No. they shouldn't. Just to be on the safe side, I'd keep them in a plastic zip lock bag in dark storeage or in the fridge with the setting on cool, but not too cold. I wouldn't keep them stored away for more than a few weeks though.

I really think a big reason why these people(Eskimos especially) don't get cancer is that they don't live long enough to get cancer in mass.

I really don't think living longer has much to do with getting cancer.

In terms of the abuse that the average person does to their body, that would be true. But someone who is healthy and active, I don't see them attracting cancer as they get older unless they let their health go.

If that Asian lived short lives, people would be saying the reason why they don't get cancer is because they don't live so long.

The same goes with Africans. People often argue that the reason why they don't get skin cancer is because they live so long. Thats generally not the truth though. Many Africans who do live long still do not develop skin cancer.

Whats interesting is:

1. They're out in the sun every single day

2. Skin cancer is higher in the northern part, where it's actually darker

3. Without enough Vitamin D, your skin will be very weak to the suns UVB rays

4. Some studies show that skin cancer shows that chronic exposure to ultraviolet Radiation sunlight is responsible for the induction of most nonmelanoma skin cancer (NMSC) in humans, but that is chronic exposure. Everyone has a limit to the sun. I can perronally stay out for hours and develop a slow tan

5. 6. When skin lotions and sun tan lotions hit the market, skin cancer shot up over 30%

6. Cancer Res 2000 Aug 1;60(15):4139-45 states:

"Epidemiological, experimental, and mechanistic data implicate omega-6 fat as stimulators and long-chain omega-3 fats as inhibitors of development and progression of a range of human cancers, including melanoma."

Last year, the prestigious National Academy of Sciences published a comprehensive review showing that the omega 6:3 ratio was the key to preventing skin cancer development. An Australian study done ten years ago, showed a 40% reduction in melanoma for those who were eating fish. And this was without any attention to lowering omega-6 fats.

Not many people get enough omega 3 fatty acids either- since Omega-3 fats help to normalize skin lipids and prevent dehydration in the cells-and half of America is probably deficient in omega 3's. Then there are other minerals that play an important role in how our skin reacts to the sun light.

As you can see, ANY study can be easily flawed.

And correlation does not equal cause.

Please let's be very careful about dispensing and/or following highly debatable nutritional suggestions online. Some nutrional opinions make their rounds on different forums and websites without sound research to back them up. Just a suggestion.