I'm still here(sort of)

My computer died a few months back and i've been insanely busy with the end of school crap that every class decides to throw at us students, recording with my band, doing gigs with my band, my new ladyfriend who i've been dating for a few weeks now and with hopefully setting up an internship AND muay thai lessons AND my tattoo this summer. Not to mention working odd jobs for cash.

Several updates: My cafeteria now has AWESOME vegan options. They hired new chefs as well. I'm now hoping to get more people at my school to try veg next year.

I'm doing muay thai this summer. Should be fun.

My band is possibly releasing a split LP with The Judgementals(another chicagoland ska band) this summer. We're in the process of tracking right now.

I've been dating this really awesome girl(non veg but she listens to Explosions In The Sky) for a few weeks now. It's super fun. She lives in Austin and is studying in London next semester so it hopefully(with my luck it will) won't get too serious too fast.

I may be dreading my hair this summer.

I'm looking for a chicagoland vegan group that has meetings much like Robert's portland people and Michael's and veganmadres group does. Any pointers on how to find one would be great.

If anybody wants to get ahold of me, PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hope everyone is doing fine and dandy!!! My computer will hopefully be fixed by around may 16th(i have to do some rewiring of my harddrives that i don't know how to do, bleh) so i'll be postin like mad by then. For now i'll try and jump on using my lovely ladyfriend's computer when i can!

I was wondering what you were up to and almost PM'd you to find out what you were doing these days. I got busy with my contest and didn't get to PMing you but almost did just an hour ago.

Thanks for the update. Any chance you'll make it out west for the Vegan Vacation?

All the best man!

If i do make it out to Oregon this summer it will be for a family vacation. If we head out there i'll try and time it during the VV so i can stop buy and say hello. Money is a little(lot) more tight than i had originally thought.

I just found out that my favorite professor and hero Mark Rubel might be vegan. This is a word of mouth thing i'm working on but it makes sense. He didn't eat any pizza when we had a pizza party at the end of class.

I'll try and stop by and say hello. I may need some help picking out where i'm going to train muay thai this summer. I have some definite "hell no those are just yuppy places to get fit or McDojos" but i'm narrowing it down to a final choice.