Nintendo

Dr. Pink

Yeah Nintendo often postpones games. But as the great Shigeru Miyamoto once said," A Delayed game is eventually good but a bad game is bad forever."

And not many people know this. But Nintendo has actually been around sinxe 1885. They got started developing Japanese playing cards. Then slowly built up over the years to toys and when electronics became popular they were all over it.

Thanks for the Luck ^^. I will surely try to do my best

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

007-373-5963.

Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! I can go years without playing that game and that code is still ingrained in my mind. The only system I've ever played is the old school NES. My favorite feature was that, if the game wasn't working, you could just take it out and blow into the system and it would magically fix the prob . I wish I could do that with my car.

Mike

My favorite feature was that, if the game wasn't working, you could just take it out and blow into the system and it would magically fix the prob Laughing

That and what we learned from my Russian friend's father was to use Vodka and a q-tip to clean the games. It worked like a charm every single time. Problem was, the games started to get addicted to the juice, I kid you not. They would only work when we doused them with vodka but it was on point every time. No moving the game around no nothing. So funny.....

Dr. Pink, did you make it out to the tournament? I didn't even make it to the city. I had the worst fever ever and a horrible cough and sore throat. It went up to like 103.3 and I have felt so miserable since friday night.

So how was it? I don't even think i'll be able to go pick up the game yet right now b/c I feel so crappy........

BTW Dr. Pink, Smash Bros Brawl is off the hook. There is so much involved in the game. Alot of new stuff. The online wifi challenge brawls are cool too. I'm not sure if you have the Wii yet but if you get it and you get this game, I would def link up online and challenge you. Been playing it for the last 4 hours, very addictive......

I still have my old nintendo and super nintendo. I just got a Wii recently and I LOVE it!!

I´m jealous I got rid of my old nintendo some years ago and I totally regret it.

Nowdays we have ps 2 and xbox360, we have been thinking about getting ps 3 (because of the next god of war) and Wii (maybe). Assassin´s creed has been my favorite game so far, I´m so addicted to it. Devil may cry 4 is also something I might invest in soon, although my boyfriend hates every single devil may cry game there is, he´s probably not going to like the new one either.

I got Super Smash Brothers Brawl but the stupid game doesn't work on my Wii so I gotta send it in and get it cleaned. It sucks cuz I just got the Wii in September. Oh well. It's free for me.

How do I hook my Nintendo to the net? I have my PS2 hooked up but I registered it with my router years ago and I don't remember how the hell we did it.

It's super easy to hook up the Wii online.

1.When you power the system on, clock on the round circle on the lower left

hand corner for Wii options

2.Click on the Wii settings box on the right side.

3.Click the forward arrow on the rigth to dispay Wii system settings 2.

4.Click on Internet

5.Establish a connection in connection settings.

I have mine connected to my wireless router network but you can hardwire a connection in the back of the wii also.

Online play is fun; it's interesting to compete against others and not some computer generated enemy.

That sucks that your game doesn't work, how unlucky! I'm assuming you've played the old smash bros games, yes? Which character do you play with? I am a loyal Kirby fan and one of my sisters plays with pikachu when we compete.

It's also cool to see all the unlocked characters that others have found when you play against them online though I won't spoil that for you.

PM me if you want to link up online when you get the game fro a brawl

I liked Sumashu Baraduazu on the Game Cube, but I don't have access to a Wii to check out Brawl. I have seen the roster on video game sites, I am a bit disappointed that there are not more hardcore / menacing characters. Grey Fox should have been a playable character rather than just an item or whatever he is.

Sumashu Baraduazu

I'm not quite sure who you're talking about, that wasn't a smash bros melee character, or was it? I googled it to see who or what game you were talking about but the search didn't breed a single result, i'm curious to know who you're talking about and from which game.

As far as the menacing characters, there is one dude who looks absolutely psychotic and I'm not good with him but i've seen people annihilate others with him online.... Also, his sound effects are pretty 'menacing' as well

META KNIGHT

http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revolution/image/article/709/709280/super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518045431849-000.jpg

Marth and Ike are tough looking characters too but Marth isn't new and Ike looks just like Marth, he might have been in the old one too, not sure.

Snake was a major disappointment imo. I don't think he's good or tough looking. I do like his final smash move alot though.

Sumashu Baraduazu

I'm not quite sure who you're talking about, that wasn't a smash bros melee character, or was it? I googled it to see who or what game you were talking about but the search didn't breed a single result, i'm curious to know who you're talking about and from which game.

As far as the menacing characters, there is one dude who looks absolutely psychotic and I'm not good with him but i've seen people annihilate others with him online.... Also, his sound effects are pretty 'menacing' as well

META KNIGHT

Marth and Ike are tough looking characters too but Marth isn't new and Ike looks just like Marth, he might have been in the old one too, not sure.

Snake was a major disappointment imo. I don't think he's good or tough looking. I do like his final smash move alot though.

Hah, Sumashu Baraduazu = how the Japanese would say / spell Smash Brothers. I kind of like Meta Knight but he is ultimately a circle with arms. What's wrong with Snake? How can they go wrong with him, he's a neck-breaking machine.

That sucks that your game doesn't work, how unlucky! I'm assuming you've played the old smash bros games, yes? Which character do you play with? I am a loyal Kirby fan and one of my sisters plays with pikachu when we compete.

It's also cool to see all the unlocked characters that others have found when you play against them online though I won't spoil that for you.

PM me if you want to link up online when you get the game fro a brawl

Kirby and Pikachu are my faves, cuz they're small and easy to move around quickly. I used to play the Smash Bros. for N64 all the time!

• 2 months later...
Hah, Sumashu Baraduazu = how the Japanese would say / spell Smash Brothers.

http://media.techeblog.com/images/brawlcinematic.jpg

The Japanese use 3 Japanese alphabets, and would write 'Smash Brothers' as shown in the picture (bottom line)

The bottom line would be romanised as, "Sumasshu Buraza-zu" , with romanisation being an accurate phonetical depiction of the Japanese language.

If you're not going to use that Japanese course, then you should really give me it back !

Sumashu Baraduazu

META KNIGHT

http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revolution/image/article/709/709280/super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518045431849-000.jpg

I've started to get pretty good with Meta Knight. He's my new favorite

I don't have access to a Wii to check out Brawl.

It isn't out, here yet.

It'll be released on Friday -

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=101280548576595

I am a loyal Kirby fan

(^-^) Kiiiiiiirby !

(Rapidly makes a papercraft model)

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/astropussycat2/RSCN5069-1.jpghttp://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/astropussycat2/RSCN5068-1.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a Wii, one of these bundles with a game and memory for £210 online -

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/cat.asp?cat=wii&t=hardware

If i were to get Smash Bros. , then who'd be up for a game now and then ?

I might get a Wii soon. You can count me in on a nice little battle. I usually use Link. But I've been known to put an ass whoppin down with Jigglypuff.

I've only played a bit of Brawl. But on the 27th of this month Gamecrazy will have a competition at Pizza Hut. Winner gets a Wii. I signed up. Don't worry I won't be eating that crap just playing .

The Wii is at my mom's house. It was silly of me to ask for a Nintendo Wii game for my birthday since I knew I'd be moving out and couldn't take it with me. (sigh)

Anyways, I haven't played Smash Bros in a couple months. I'm probably the ultra in mega suckage at the moment but gimme an hour or 2 and I'll probably warm up