Ed and Jake's Romantic Date, Part I.

pharmakon

Me and ed got together today. We made out a little, explored some really shitty town, and then he took me to the arcade to show me his dance dance revolution skills. I'll let Ed fill you in on this.

Ed ate some tofu. I tasted it, it was ok. Anyway, we went back to the shittiest college campus ever erected, snapped some photos, and then Ed rode a horse off into the sunset.

These photos suck a little, that's cause Ed's camera sucks a little, too. Anyway, here they are.

==

==

==

Awesome, eh? Did you know I just ordered a pizza? I did it because I'm hungry. There's spinach on that shit, yo. I hope it arrives before 2am.

Why isn't part two posted??? Are the pictures far too graphic?

Correct! Ed and I decided part two, particularly the ritualistic slaughtering of goats, was too graphic for the general public. oh, plus the wild orgies, those too.

Nice photos! Great stuff guys. Nice looks arms too!!!

It is really cool to see more and more people on the forum meeting in person. I met yet another forum member yesterday for the first time. I'm glad this is going on all over the place. Meeting new people is a good time.

Thanks for sharing images from your meeting. See you this summer!

those dorm walls look just like the last place i lived...ewwwww.

pharmakon your blog is freakin funny.

yes, i will be moving out tomorrow. thank you jebus.

regarding my blog: Attention Publishers! Act Now! Enter a 5-year contact with Jake and get a 6th year at 1/2 price! No offers under $100k/year will be considered. Large quantities of vegan beef jerky may substitute for cash.

Well, some of that information is correct, except for the whole "making out" and riding off into the sunset part.

Assuming my presumptions of sarcasm are correct...this means you did not slaughter goats but did make out and ride off into the sunset...due to your vegan lifestyle I also assume this was nude on a moped or scooter(knowing Ed...its likely a Razor Scooter)

pretty awesome..you are way much stronger than i expected.. lol

nice place ( and laptop, is that a MBP15? ), i hope you had a good time w/ ednotinoinententonintendo

...i'm waiting for part 2 now..

Thanks, i appreciate it. I'll still be trying to gain weight for a while. I wish it were a mac book pro, it's actually an ibook g4 in need of an update. I'm gonna get a 20" imac when the next model comes out, unless steve jobs publicly declares his alignment with the devil, which would not shock me. yeah, we had a good time, he was scared to let the world know we made out.

Potter, we were actually going to ride tandem on the razor scooter, but ed broke the back wheel off it, so we had to take the taurus.

Potter, we were actually going to ride tandem on the razor scooter, but ed broke the back wheel off it, so we had to take the taurus.

You should have fixed the scooter...a taurus are much less fun.

You should have fixed the scooter...a taurus are much less fun.

Yeah, especially when you drive through 3 states in one like I did 7 months ago to meet you in real life.

No it wasn't. It was a car with blankets, clothes, honeycrisp apples, and a friend.

Blankets? Maybe jakes story is not so much made up.

No, maybe some of us can't make it across 3 states after already being up for 17 hours and need to sleep.

Please tell me this wasn't you on your multi state trip

http://www.airparamo.com/ppg/010512CasaGrande-Scooter/scooter.jpg

Awww DUUUUDE!!

I could SO go for one of those...

I always wanted my own jetpack! I say that little beauty would be close enough!