Vega 20% OFF in Portland, OR Whole Foods stores

robert

Hey Everyone in the area,

Vega is 20% OFF at both Downtown and Bridgeport Whole Foods locations.

If you want to save a chunk of money, feel free to get Vega there. Also, if you DO get some VEGA from Whole Foods, let me know and I'll give you a thank you package of various Vega items. I really want to see it sell well during this sale period lasting until May 29th.

Thanks! Please share this with others who are local and into Vega.

P.S. this includes ALL Vega items (Powder, bars, Infusion) in all sizes. Everything on sale and no matter what you get, I'll give you a thank you package. The more you get from WF, the more I'll give you

Here are the prices:

Large Container of Vega = $55.99 (regular $69.99)

Small Container of Vega = $31.99) (regular $39.99)

Smoothie Infusion = $21.59 (Regular $26.99)

Vega Bars = $2.39 each (regular $2.99 each)

Vega Individual Snack Packs = $1.99 each (regular $2.79 each)

Smoothie Infusion Snack Packs = $1.91 each (regular $2.50 each)

-Robert

Edited by robert

No problem, your money went to good people over at Food Fight! It's just cheaper at Whole Foods right now and the more we buy from Whole Foods, the more pull I have to influence other stores to carry Vega (I can show them sales reports from the well respected Whole Foods Market. It's great to share such a healthy product line with so many people and the Whole Foods staff at the stores in Portland are awesome! The team members are very cool and many came to VegFest as well.

Thanks for the support....all month long, savings at Portland Whole Foods stores!

OK, so VEGA is on sale at Portland's Whole Foods stores. The Large containers are $55.99 rather than $69.99. ALL the Vega products are 20% off, I just don't remember the exact price off the top of my head for any items other than the large containers. I'll update this later.

Because I really want to support these stores while they have the products on sale, if anyone wants to send $56 per large container or whatever the cost is for whatever I the item you want, I'll buy it and ship it for FREE.

So basically the offer until May 29th is:

Vega 20% OFF and FREE shipping.

If you're interested let me know and make paypal payments to [email protected] (note the ER at the end of the e-mail address)

or make checks payable to Robert Cheeke and mail to:

6214 NE 12th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

USA

Please e-mail me first get the exact amount that is due.

Thanks!

Updated with prices:

Here are the prices:

Large Container of Vega = $55.99 (regular $69.99)

Small Container of Vega = $31.99) (regular $39.99)

Smoothie Infusion = $21.59 (regular $26.99)

Vega Bars = $2.39 each (regular $2.99 each)

Vega Individual Snack Packs = $1.99 each (regular $2.79 each)

Smoothie Infusion Snack Packs = $1.91 each (regular $2.50 each)

-Robert

Oh sweet! I didn't know that.........I'll have to tell the locals

It's cool to see people get Vega at a more affordable price. ($15 off and free shipping + extra goodies!).

I've been shipping things out to our members up to 3,000 miles away for this special.

Thanks and enjoy!

You got it. No problem.

Today I shipped Vega to New York, Mass, and Texas. Tomorrow I know I'll be sending it to more places, perhaps NY, VA, and some others.

Thanks guys!

This is a once a year deal to do this and it ends on the 29th (but 28th to be safe).

Enjoy the bonus goodies too.

The large tubs of Vega have "15 servings" but 30 scoops. A full serving is 2 scoops. I just use one scoop at a time and so does Brendan. So you'll get 30 scoops out of it.

The smaller tub has 7/8 servings (15 scoops) in it.

The Smoothie Infusion is 15 servings (not sure how many scoops, the scooper is much smaller). But it's a full 15 servings.

Let me know if you want anything, I've been shipping it out like crazy lately

Because I really want to support these stores while they have the products on sale, if anyone wants to send $56 per large container or whatever the cost is for whatever I the item you want, I'll buy it and ship it for FREE.

So basically the offer until May 29th is:

Vega 20% OFF and FREE shipping.

If you're interested let me know and make paypal payments to [email protected] (note the ER at the end of the e-mail address)

or make checks payable to Robert Cheeke and mail to:

6214 NE 12th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

USA

Please e-mail me first get the exact amount that is due.

Robert, if I understand this correctly... are you offering to be my personal shopper?

If so, I'll be paypalling you ASAP. (Is "paypalling" even a word?)

You won't even be the first person in Texas I've sent stuff to during this offer.

It's as good of a deal as I'll have this year with Vega and tons of people are taking advantage of it, which is great.

You save money

You get free bonus vega

I increase sales in my territory

Whole Foods is happy with me

Vega is happy with Whole Foods

Whole Foods is happy with Vega

Both Whole Foods and Vega are happy with me

You are happy with me

I am happy with you

Everybody wins

Paypal me baby!

Many trips to Whole Foods, but it's cool. I enjoy doing it.

Thanks everyone, it is being shipped all over.

Also....those who ordered from Food Fight recently...your bonus packages are being sent out too.

It has been busy for me!

We're gonna finish strong! xdarthveganx is helping me make Vega fly off the shelves.

Every order has been shipped out, except for those wanting me to hold off on shipping.

Packages should arrive soon. There are just a few days left to take advantage of the offer!