Apricot Oil

NOW Foods has it

( http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3271 )

it looks too be pure and 100% natural, although it doesn't say if it's organic i'm sure you could contact them and ask.

interesting, i knew it was used for skin topically but never knew you could eat it, too.

how did you hear about that?

what are benefits were you lookin for?

is it the EFAs?

Those, as I stated in the cancer thread, were twisted studies and were largely flawed. I have posted studies not only on animals, but mexican studies as well.

There is also a cancer clinic in Mexico that used laetrile.

That quackwatch site is ran by some Pharma company debunking natural cancer alternatives to deadly chemo and radiation. That article is not only flawed, but they actually LIED on things like "40% cancer remission" when there is no such thing. Laetrile is being used around the world, but not in America because it won't be allowed. It won't be allowed because drug companies cannot and will not spend money getting a natural substance patented when they cannot make money off of it.

More studies for you:

http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/analysis7.html

I could go on and on with the facts and studies from Mexico and all around the world on laetrile.

Hi Paulcats,

just been doing some reading on Vitamin B-17. Check out G.Edward Griffin's book. World without Cancer.

Thanks for sharing where one can get apricot oil.

Patrick

Patrick,

Unfortunately, Apricot oil is not derived from the Apricot seeds and you will not get any source of Vitamin B-17.

It is only the apricot oil, not the seeds.

You would be better off sticking with apple and apricot seeds.

That, as I stated earlier in the cancer thread, is a twisted study and were largely flawed. They did NOT give the recommended dosage of Vitamin B-17 that was used in the studies prior to the one that is now twisted. That article is not only flawed, but they actually LIED on things like "tumors stopped growing 40% of the time."

Well, guess what? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 40% CANCER REMISSION.

There were more than 3 studies that were not published by the board of directors prior to the finalized study. I have posted studies not only on animals, but mexican studies as well.

There is also a cancer clinic in Mexico that uses laetrile.

That quackwatch site is ran by some Pharma company debunking natural cancer alternatives to deadly chemo and radiation. Laetrile is being used around the world, but not in America because it won't be allowed. It won't be allowed because drug companies cannot and will not spend money getting a natural substance patented when they cannot make money off of it.

More studies for you:

http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/analysis7.html

I could go on and on with the facts and studies from Mexico and all around the world on laetrile. I have contacted the website asking them why they lied on their article about the studes and I went into detail about the biochemistry behind cancer, Vitamin B-17, and why the information was flawed and why the founder of the website modified the information. I don't think he'll answer back, but I sure hope he knows his science.

cool dialog Patrick, Pratt, and Cthulhu; i will check out the material and links suggested.

Cthulhu, when you say "stick to apple and apricot seeds", do you mean apple seeds and the internal seed of the apricot pit (the one that looks like an almond)?

on a botanical level, seeds and pits are sorta the same, to the best of my knowledge, except pit usually implies just one where seeds are multiple.

in any event, i love eating whole apples (with the exception of the stem), watermelon with the seeds, and grapes with the seeds (i remember a few years ago reading about grape seeds being good for you, a bit bitter although a nice contrast with the sweetness of the grape).

perhaps as vegans we crave the nutty flavor and healthy fats in these seeds?

question is do you have to mega dose on the above to get therapeutic results or do you get them in small doses?

i'm not completely sold on quackwatch either, some of the debunking seems on point but others seem to be just about bashing and mudslinging anybody and everybody that's alternative and not mainstream (it has been a while since i perused the site, maybe i oughta check it out again).

cool dialog Patrick, Pratt, and Cthulhu; i will check out the material and links suggested.

Cthulhu, when you say "stick to apple and apricot seeds", do you mean apple seeds and the internal seed of the apricot pit (the one that looks like an almond)?

on a botanical level, seeds and pits are sorta the same, to the best of my knowledge, except pit usually implies just one where seeds are multiple.

in any event, i love eating whole apples (with the exception of the stem), watermelon with the seeds, and grapes with the seeds (i remember a few years ago reading about grape seeds being good for you, a bit bitter although a nice contrast with the sweetness of the grape).

perhaps as vegans we crave the nutty flavor and healthy fats in these seeds?

question is do you have to mega dose on the above to get therapeutic results or do you get them in small doses?

i'm not completely sold on quackwatch either, some of the debunking seems on point but others seem to be just about bashing and mudslinging anybody and everybody that's alternative and not mainstream (it has been a while since i perused the site, maybe i oughta check it out again).

If you want to talk about quack, that website is probably the closest to it. It makes up fake Science/Biochemistry with the most idiotic terms. Half of the stuff in there that is written doesn't even grasp the relm of science.

It makes no sense whatsoever. Anyone who studies science and health will know that the website is a load of B.S. It just does not make sense. It's full of fake terms, like 40% cancer remission, when there is no such thing. It blows my mind. If anyone who used the freedom of information act to look at the actualy study- there was only one study they twisted- they would see that it was modifed and falsifed. It is not real science, but pseudoscience. But I don't care though. Cancer is higher than ever and most people are puppets and follow the Big Pharma. Well, obviously when millions of people are dying more than ever, you go and do something different because what they're doing is not working. Drugs have failed. Period. More people are dying not just from disease more then ever, but from the drugs they take too.

No. DO NOT eat the pit that guards the apricot seed. You break that open with a nutcracker, a rock, or a hammer. Then you'll see a soft, bitter tasting seed inside. Same goes for peaches and plums. You can eat the apricot seeds and apple seeds. All the seeds of the fruit is healthy for you.

As for the dose, you need to eat around 5 apricot seeds and 2 whole apples with the seeds everyday for best results.

Personally, I am a BIG fruit lover, so I eat a lot of apples and apricots per day. I eat as much as 15 apricot seeds and 3 sets of apple seeds a day and as little as 5 apricot seeds and 2 sets of apple seeds per day.

You can also eat peach seeds, plum seeds, etc. All berries contain of smaller amounts Vitamin B-17 too. You can also eat the skin of the watermelon. Just make sure you wash it, lol.

Edited by Cthulhu

• 1 month later...