Hey Philadelphia people!

nicole

We should schedule a meetup! There are like, a billion vegan places in the city we could meet up at. Or we could do the board proud and go to Su Tao Cafe in Malvern for all you can eat vegan chinese buffet! Hehehe.

Hey veganmomma, I teach yoga in University City!

We should schedule a meetup! There are like, a billion vegan places in the city we could meet up at. Or we could do the board proud and go to Su Tao Cafe in Malvern for all you can eat vegan chinese buffet! Hehehe.

......WHAT?! I thought the only vegan chinese buffet was in Richmond.

I definitley plan on making a couple of trips down there this summer, and will definitley keep you posted on when that is.

I used to take yoga classes in UC years ago, you weren't my instructor though. That reminds me, I need to stretch more after I lift. I love chinese food.

......WHAT?! I thought the only vegan chinese buffet was in Richmond.

I definitley plan on making a couple of trips down there this summer, and will definitley keep you posted on when that is.

No, Su Tao exists! It seems to be slightly off the map for people in Philly (though I do know some who go there), but it's amazing!

Keep me posted! We can plan the meetup around when you'll be in town!

I used to take yoga classes in UC years ago, you weren't my instructor though. That reminds me, I need to stretch more after I lift. I love chinese food.

Ah, yeah, I probably wasn't teaching yet, then. Where were you taking classes??

Ah, yeah, I probably wasn't teaching yet, then. Where were you taking classes??
I took classes at the University City Arts league. I took a 5 week course and an 8 week course 1 class/week. Iyenger style.

I have a few DVD's at home produced by GAIAM. Yoga for Beginners and Yoga for Flexibility with Patricia Walden. The flexibility DVD is mostly Forward and Back bends. I have an intermediate Yoga DVD with Rodney Yee, however I have never watched it. I have always had trouble with Parivrtta Trikonasana (Revolved Triangle Pose)

http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product/91-0216

http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product/90-0052

http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product/90-0051

• 1 month later...
I'm going to be in Philadelphia 2 - 3 days before I fly out to Oregon, so I'd like to hang out with a couple of Philadelphia people those days. Nicole? Veganmomma? Anybody?
LizWorld is suppose to call me when she gets to Philly?

Yeah, but that's either today or Wednesday, I'll be staying with my cousin in Jersey in a couple of weeks.

I'm around too. Lizworld, her friend and I had a Philly meet up today. It was fun. LizWorld should be posting the photos whenever she has access to a computer. They wanted to see the "Rocky Steps" better known as the Philadelphia Art Museum. Then we ALL went to prison. OMG! Those 2 are trouble makers. I mean the Eastern State Penitentiary museum. I don't want to give away to much however someone was afraid of the ghostly shadows lurking around every corner.

I'm around too. Lizworld, her friend and I had a Philly meet up today. It was fun. LizWorld should be posting the photos whenever she has access to a computer. They wanted to see the "Rocky Steps" better known as the Philadelphia Art Museum. Then we ALL went to prison. OMG! Those 2 are trouble makers. I mean the Eastern State Penitentiary museum. I don't want to give away to much however someone was afraid of the ghostly shadows lurking around every corner.

Yeah we had a great time!!!

Rocky rocks! I almost got a rocky tee too but $8 was too much of a rip off - says the girl who later on that night spent $75 on a shitty motel room that was filled with spiders (poor Alex spent the night as a nervous wreck!) and had a clogged up toilet. I went to whine about it the next morning (in a polite way, of course), but a cop opened the door which kind of intiminated me a tad, so I let it pass...

Anyways, the pictures will come up as soon as I get back to Portland! I'm sure robert can help me figure it out

Yeah we had a great time!!!

Rocky rocks! I almost got a rocky tee too but $8 was too much of a rip off - says the girl who later on that night spent $75 on a shitty motel room that was filled with spiders (poor Alex spent the night as a nervous wreck!) and had a clogged up toilet. I went to whine about it the next morning (in a polite way, of course), but a cop opened the door which kind of intiminated me a tad, so I let it pass...

Anyways, the pictures will come up as soon as I get back to Portland! I'm sure robert can help me figure it out

Alex is a nervous wreck about everything. First prison ghosts now spiders. I think Alex needs to take a muscle relaxer.