amil from germany

amil

hi, I didn't introduce myself on the official place yet, so I make up for my lapse...

since 16th April I have an training log, you find it here:

viewtopic.php?t=6655

I'm vegan since 6 years, before that I was 3 years vegetarian. now I'm 31 years old. I take part at lelle's contest. my aims are gaining weight, building muscels but also gaining endurance (I'm training at the gym but also have swimming training). so I have a functional conflict. eating regulary had no preference in my life - I'm changing it right now.

I'm logging my details to motivate myself. I don't know how far I will come building muscels (a friend is angry about that, but I won't stop swimming). we'll see in 5 weeks when the contest ends.

Welcome aboard, and good luck with the contest!

I am in a similar situation, as I enjoy working out in the gym but don't want to gain too much mass because i do distance running. It's a fine line to walk, but it's possible.

Welcome Amil,

I see you online quite a bit and I'm glad you introduced yourself. Great to have you here! I know lelle has brought many members to this group and it is exciting. I hope there is another meet-up in Germany soon

All the best and welcome to our group!

are you still training, flare?

*hmpf*

I have my first stagantion after nearly 5 month at the moment... I can hardly motivate myself to do ANYTHING.

But I forced myself to do my leg session today while watching CSI Miami and it was really good. I'm glad that I got my ass off the couch this evening! I hope I can do the upper body session tomorrow.