Its COOKING TIME! Green Curry Style!

xdarthveganx

thai green curry as spicy as one can make, is my favorite food on this entire planet. i am obsessed with thai green curry.

you know thats gonna make me move to portland, right?

btw i should be moving to portland within a year and a half. and plan to stay for a long time, and possible put myself thru some kind of schooling to get a sweet job, while also being in a band and going to shows. but any other free time i have, if i am not 100% raw/fruitarian will be eating green curry with you.

thai green curry as spicy as one can make, is my favorite food on this entire planet. i am obsessed with thai green curry.

btw i should be moving to portland within a year and a half. and plan to stay for a long time, and possible put myself thru some kind of schooling to get a sweet job, while also being in a band and going to shows. but any other free time i have, if i am not 100% raw/fruitarian will be eating green curry with you.

I put in 4 tablespoons of green curry paste an entire habanero pepper and 2 jalapeno's is that spice enough?

I spend so much less when I cook but eating out is so much fun. I think I spent $200 my last month of school just eating out since I knew I wouldn't get to eat at those places for maybe even a few years. Very very careless...lookin forward to doing it again in Portland.

I put in 4 tablespoons of green curry paste an entire habanero pepper and 2 jalapeno's is that spice enough?

haha well i dont like jalapenos. i like chili's and huge chunks of em.