I want more Tattoos...what would you have done?

Bigbwii

When I make my first million I'm gonna go to Portland and get more tattoo's, all the best vegan tattooists seem to be in Portland, I'd have some work going down my butt/legs and a big suckah going down my back, maybe a set of butterfly wings or a pheonix!!!

Oh well I can only dream.....

Edited by Bigbwii

How about first $100,000...it will take 1/10 the time and its more than enough to cover your ink...mine too if you want to thank me for the suggestion.

How about first $100,000...it will take 1/10 the time and its more than enough to cover your ink...mine too if you want to thank me for the suggestion.

It would probably cost that much too!!!

Having said that to get what I want would probably take a whole week to get done.....but recently I've seen some great work on myspace from a couple of vegan artists from portland that's got me feening!!!

What would you have done if you had the choice and if money/time was no object?

If i had the time and money i would get...

-Steam Engine on my right shoulder done in black and white

-Orchids and Daffodils(? i think they were my grandma's fav) on my left calf

-Some sort of star wars tattoo on my right calf/leg

-black flag(so stereotypical)

-A combination of my Zodiac symbols, a ram for Ares and a dragon because i was born in the year of the dragon, i might combine it into a ram dragon! that would be done on my left forearm(a sleave if you will) and would be done by Tim Biedron because he kicks ass at wildlife tattoos

- a bass cleff, treble cleff and alto/tenor cleff probably on my foot or ankle

- a silhouette of birds done on my right tricep

- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia's coat of arms on one of my pecks

- some sort of political portrait on my upper right arm or whole right arm, done in black and grey, not sure what yet

- a lighthouse and pirate ship/sailboat on my stomach

- the infinite machine from F#A# infinite on my lower back

-darwin fish on my thigh or right ankle

-a copy of the patch from the rosebowl parade i marched in on my left foot(in marching band we step off on our left foot, uber symbolic and commemorative)

I want to surround my current tree tattoo with wildlife, hopefully a deer and a wolf(my two favorite animals) and maybe even a bear(another fav).

I also want to get something like the stereotypical spider web on elbow tattoo that you see all the time but have it be a realistic spider web and have some sort of spider on it.

Not sure about neck tattoos although i'll be sure to get something uber shocking.

Not to try to deter you (or even to try to bring up a negative point) or anything, I know you have a number of tattoos, but how much of your body are you planning on inking though? For someone who works out as much as you for muscle definition and everything, do you think it messes with your general "look"?

Not to try to deter you (or even to try to bring up a negative point) or anything, I know you have a number of tattoos, but how much of your body are you planning on inking though? For someone who works out as much as you for muscle definition and everything, do you think it messes with your general "look"?

Bringing the negative point is the only thing I expect from you Odidnetne!

Hey Pelican,

That tree you had done is really nice man.....congrats on that one!

I always wanted big pieces done but could never afford it, so I ended up having bits and peices here and there by artists from areas that I moved to, the best artists I had were in Bristol but it's my goal now to get some good work done as opposed to budget work by random artists!

Bringing the negative point is the only thing I expect from you Odidnetne!

Hey Pelican,

That tree you had done is really nice man.....congrats on that one!

I always wanted big pieces done but could never afford it, so I ended up having bits and peices here and there by artists from areas that I moved to, the best artists I had were in Bristol but it's my goal now to get some good work done as opposed to budget work by random artists!

I wasn't try to be negative or offensive, I was just generally curious as to how much of your body you were planning on inking, and I was curious if you think it somehow visually alters your phyisique (spelling?).

If money was no object, I would get a full back piece done, from my shoulders to the back of my knees.

A Unicorn on it's back legs in a forest glade, with sun streaming from the clouds and leaves and flowers swirling in the wind.

That sounds like it would be pretty impressive!

Phoenix tattoos are way cool (I have one. ). If money and time were no object, I would probably get a green dragon starting on the top of my R foot and curling up around my R leg. And for good measure, maybe another one (don't know what color) starting from one of my back shoulders, winding across my back and around to my waist/hip area.

A friend of mine has sleeves (and I don't know if a term exists for the legs) that involve like vines and plants, it kind of looks like one big bush around his leg. Being the "fruit man" you oughta make your arms & legs into berry bushes.

A guy that I used to play american football together with has the inscription of "The One Ring" around his upper arm in the Black Speech of Mordor:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/offense74/500px-One_Ring_Inscription.jpg

It's very, very awesome!!

If money was no object, I would get a full back piece done, from my shoulders to the back of my knees.

A Unicorn on it's back legs in a forest glade, with sun streaming from the clouds and leaves and flowers swirling in the wind.

That sounds like it would be pretty impressive!

I've been looking through a few books on Irezumi and have been inspired,

Some of the back pieces by the Japanese masters are incredible