I need help! Seriously.

I posted this about an year ago in hopes to start getting fit.

viewtopic.php?p=38696#38696

I have done nothing about it. Not an ounce of exercise.

Work & family stuff just kept pulling on me in different directions. (Try managing the expectations of a LARGE JOINT 'INDIAN' family).

I NEED HELP!

I recently went to a friends house for dinner and loved some of the Indian foods they had prepared and chomped down on it... I was overstuffed and I found I could barely breathe........

I realized how unfit I was at 29. I'd really like some of you people to give me a workout & diet plan - you can make this semi-lacto cheating guy go vegan with your PLAN of EXERCISE & DIET -

PS: I avoid dairy a lot, as much as I can. I travel a lot for work so I dont always have the time or control over it. A lot of times I skip meals when I cant even find a decent vegetarian option - i hate french fries.

Everytime I ask others for advise I end up getting 'EAT MEAT, FISH, CHICKEN' advise. I need your help!

I'd hope that some of you would chime in and I'll post more details of where I am (MY BODY) and where I want to go. I really appreciate your insights.

If you want to keep it simple...just eat as much raw whole foods as you can when your home. When you go out...bring something with you. I'd go on week long trips for track meets in college and rarely did I see a place to eat good food. It was iceberg lettuce at most places so I carried a ton of fruit with me...grapefruit, bananas, kiwi, apples and the occasional Cliff bar. Its just not worth it to eat something else. I was also competing and it didn't hurt me at all.

If you want to keep it simple...just eat as much raw whole foods as you can when your home. When you go out...bring something with you. I'd go on week long trips for track meets in college and rarely did I see a place to eat good food. It was iceberg lettuce at most places so I carried a ton of fruit with me...grapefruit, bananas, kiwi, apples and the occasional Cliff bar. Its just not worth it to eat something else. I was also competing and it didn't hurt me at all.

Thanks for a response.

It becomes tough carrying perishables on business trips where I am barely squeezing in laptops, work clothes, semi-casuals (for dinners & networking with clients & other colleagues over dinner / happy hours), workout clothes.

But, I'll make it a point to eat lot more raw & fresh.

>> raw & fresh stuff like Fruits & Salads leave me empty soon... and given the nature of work & life I do not have time for X number of meals to steal.

But, I'll try more and more.

PS: I still need a Workout Routine ( I need you guys to keep a tab on me & kick my ass for not sticking to it if and when I slip) to maximize my goals.

Also, do I need to watch calorific intake to lose MY GUT / TIRE.. that makes me super sluggish given my lean frame.

VP`s advice concernig fruits and vegetables is correct! I am in business to and have an adequate laptop case where I can put a lot of fruit in!

Keep in mind that fruit do not give a bloated feeling! But they are still satisfying...

If you want to loose weight it is not so wrong to skip one or two meals per week...

Make more but smaller meals. It is good to always have a banana or an apple handy.

@your routine: If you only have little time left and no eqipment:

1. pistols

2. push-ups (one handed)

3. pull-ups (one handed)

4. handstand push-ups

5. l-seat dips between 2 chairs