VBF 30 Day Raw Food Challenge!

The VBF 30 Day Raw Food Challenge is here!!!

Starting When: 1st of July.

Where: Right here...in your VBF blog/training journal!

The VBF 30 Day Raw Food Challenge

Don't believe cook is adictive and wanna see what all the fuss is about?

Always wanted to give raw foods a try?

Want to go raw but need more support?

Need to give you body a good clean out?

Need to increase your raw intake?

Well c'mon, now's your chance....

The VBF 30 Day Raw Food Challenge

Purpose: stay raw for 30 days and use this challenge as a tool to achieve your personal raw lifestyle goals!

Going raw for 30 days is really a drop in the ocean as far as actually living the "raw lifestyle" and is not an accurate indication of how it's going to be forever, infact you can bet your bottom dollar that you will go through many changes if you stick at it, going raw is a slow process, so relax and enjoy it, there's no rush, experiment on new raw produce, eat your favourite fruits and have fun with the whole thing.

Research material and things you may experience:

I recommend you research fully before jumping into this challenge, go here for info on detox and a range of other things that will help you understand and find your way.

If you don't understand anything to do with the raw lifestyle/detox go here, chances are it's there.

http://z12.invisionfree.com/FLF/index.php?showtopic=1857

Your Personal Goals:

During the 30 days you make up your own personal goals and use this challenge as a tool to achieve them, for example if you want to lose wieght then go for it (photo's are optional), if you want to incorporate the diet and fitness thing and record progress then that's great too,or you may just want to experience the raw thing for as long as you can, it's all down to you, just make sure you state your goals in your log/blog.

Who's in???

Further Details on Coming Soon!!!!!

Edited by Bigbwii

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude I think I will give this a go for sure. What good timing too, i've been increasing my raw food intake for a while. I'm eating almost all fruits and very little cooked food as it is. I'm excited for this.

Thanks Big!

I really appreciate others stepping up and introducing contests, challenges, events, etc. for our community. I can't do it anymore but I still continue to build the community and support the contests that take place.

I'll work to promote it too.

Thanks!

Thanks Big!

I really appreciate others stepping up and introducing contests, challenges, events, etc. for our community. I can't do it anymore but I still continue to build the community and support the contests that take place.

I'll work to promote it too.

Thanks!

Glad to help out man....

Alright guys "n" gals put ya money where ya mouth is an bring it!!!!

All you naysayers can bring it on too, let's see if you can hang wid da bigdawgz.....after all you can't knock it till you try it...

I've been working on it for a while. Not 100% yet but I'm progressing towards it. July seems far away! By that time the peaches should be pretty ripe and available. Workin' out and chowing down on peaches, sounds so good.

I would really like to try this but I know that I won't make it. I am really struggling right now. I eat raw for a day or two and then back to my addiction. I can't make any promises because I have disappointed myself so many times. The spirit is willing but the flesh is oh so weak.

I eat when I am not hungry and I eat the wrong stuff. HELP!![/b]

I would really like to try this but I know that I won't make it. I am really struggling right now. I eat raw for a day or two and then back to my addiction. I can't make any promises because I have disappointed myself so many times. The spirit is willing but the flesh is oh so weak.

So what, then try and try again....

Don't give up....use this as a tool to push yourself to a new level, so you can finally start describing your efforts as a success instead of a dissappointment.....that's what makes it a challenge....it's your call

I won't give up but I need to take a different approach. Part of the problem is that my husband is BIG into the SAD diet and there is so much tempting food around. It makes it twice as hard and the fact that my will needs to be bolstered. I am not tempted by the meats and desserts but I am a rice junkie.) I don't eat alot of junk foods but I really want to do all raw. So, I guess that if I want it that much, I will just do it and stop whining .

I just bought a couple of books on raw foodism and I will read them to educate myself more and to help encourage me.

Thanks for all of the help. I NEED IT!!

You can't suceed at this by being regular, you gotta be exceptional!!!!

And that's what these challenges are for, if we were already exceptional we wouldn't need them...get pro-active about doing what YOU want, regardless of what anyone else is doing/eating, if doing this will go towards making you happy then go for it and just do your best until it becomes habit, like I said before, 30 days is just a drop in the ocean but it's a good start!!!

Watch Meet the Robinsons if you like kid movies! It kicks ass and it's all about failing a zillion times but then having the most incredible success ever.... and of course it never would have happened without all the failures...

And that's what these challenges are for, if we were already exceptional we wouldn't need them...get pro-active about doing what YOU want, regardless of what anyone else is doing/eating, if doing this will go towards making you happy then go for it and just do your best until it becomes habit, like I said before, 30 days is just a drop in the ocean but it's a good start!!!

I'm gonna keep trying. Thanks for the support.

Hey, how do you get the quotes in a box??

That's strange, it should have worked how you did it, you just need to have:

[quote] ... [/quote]

at the start and end, or you can have

[quote="user name"] ... [/quote]

if you want to have their name at the start