My second shoot

Bigbwii

Looking really good Bigbwii. (The first and second pictures are my favorites.) Keep up the good work.

Hey thanks Crash, I lost a lot of what I had when I went to bodyweight exercises, so now I'm starting from sracth again with the weights.

I'll get there.

Great stuff man! Excellent shredded condition! Well done and thanks for sharing. I know my friend just did a raw foods presentation in Eugene, OR and she used You as an example of a fit and muscular raw food eater (specifically fruitarian).

Thanks for posting the pics Big.

Hey Big, just incase you don't know, I built this Raw food section around you and a few others on the forum and now it is one of the most popular sections period!

Thanks for leading the way. More and more people are cutting out processed foods all the time, which means less packaging, less toxins, less refined foods, and more nutrition. Well done sir, and thanks again for all your work in magazines, websites, etc. Maybe we'll get a little fruitarian muscle in our next Vegan Fitness DVD

Great stuff man! Excellent shredded condition! Well done and thanks for sharing. I know my friend just did a raw foods presentation in Eugene, OR and she used You as an example of a fit and muscular raw food eater (specifically fruitarian).

Thanks for posting the pics Big.

Hey thanks man....wow that's great....I know another lady did a raw foods presentation and used my pics at one of the famous colleges too.....

..... which means less packaging, less toxins, less refined foods....

That's the most attractive part of adding lots of fresh fruits & veggies to my diet.

Yeah... I lost too much doing body weight stuff, now I got much pumping iron to do!!!!

Having said that, bodyweight stuff is awesome but if you want to take it to a different level you need the weights.

Hey Big, just incase you don't know, I built this Raw food section around you and a few others on the forum and now it is one of the most popular sections period!

Thanks for leading the way. More and more people are cutting out processed foods all the time, which means less packaging, less toxins, less refined foods, and more nutrition. Well done sir, and thanks again for all your work in magazines, websites, etc. Maybe we'll get a little fruitarian muscle in our next Vegan Fitness DVD

Hey man your too kind but I think you need to take the credit for being so open to raw foods, my focus is on getting people doing the raw thing right and that doesn't always go down well.....but yeah I've been here a while and I'll continue to help out all I can.....I'm glad you said that because I was kinda backing off out of respect to you so I'll probably post more often now.

Hey...you'll have to get a bigger lens to shoot the DVD with by the time I'm finished with myself.....

Much love and peace to you, your a pioneer and an inspiration!!!!

You really shouldn't be so modest bigbwii...

When I started posting here everybody was talking about protein powders and other processed stuff. Together most of us have taken steps towards raw and/or whole foods. You are a big part of that process, no doubt.

Even though I'm more of an EatToLive Joel Fuhrman type of eater I still have high respect for you. I've seen few people with your passion and dedication and I believe the world needs more of that. You're always an inspiration.

When I started posting here everybody was talking about protein powders and other processed stuff. Together most of us have taken steps towards raw and/or whole foods. You are a big part of that process, no doubt.

Even though I'm more of an EatToLive Joel Fuhrman type of eater I still have high respect for you. I've seen few people with your passion and dedication and I believe the world needs more of that. You're always an inspiration.

Hey I'll take that and run with it....

That means a heck of a lot to me,

Thanks Rob/Offense....

That's the most attractive part of adding lots of fresh fruits & veggies to my diet.

Yeah... I lost too much doing body weight stuff, now I got much pumping iron to do!!!!

Having said that, bodyweight stuff is awesome but if you want to take it to a different level you need the weights.

I don't know, I think both are good in a routine together. In my experience, bodyweight exercises build strength really well, just not the mass. I do both for that reason, and because I enjoy both. Normally I'll do some dips after I'm done doing my bench presses and can't do anymore.

I don't know, I think both are good in a routine together. In my experience, bodyweight exercises build strength really well, just not the mass. I do both for that reason, and because I enjoy both. Normally I'll do some dips after I'm done doing my bench presses and can't do anymore.

You don't know because your not me....I know what works for me and I'm doing it now...

I second all the positive things said about you before and especially this one:

When I started posting here everybody was talking about protein powders and other processed stuff. Together most of us have taken steps towards raw and/or whole foods. You are a big part of that process, no doubt.(...) I've seen few people with your passion and dedication and I believe the world needs more of that. You're always an inspiration.

Good stuff, man! I know you got me eatin' way more raw than I ever thought I would and doin' body weight excercise seriously! When I feel like I want to skip a day of training, I just think about what you'd say!

Cheers!

Trev