Texas meet up?

If I am in state I will drive up from Houston. My work travel might take me somewhere or maybe not.

If our schedules match up and you want to drive up together, let me know. That goes for anyone in Houston, actually...

Sure Road trip. BTW - Do you go to Kirby Whole foods at all? Last 2 months or so I've become so regular there, the staff know me.. LOL!

UPDATE- I will be in Austin from June 28th to July 2nd. Wish i could make it to Portland as well. Next year I promise to be at vegan vacation. I'm working next year during school so hopefully i'll be able to save up enough money for a plane trip.

Is it the time, or the funds? If it's the latter, try writing an essay to Rob and see what you can do in terms of getting help to get out there.

UPDATE- I will be in Austin from June 28th to July 2nd. Wish i could make it to Portland as well. Next year I promise to be at vegan vacation. I'm working next year during school so hopefully i'll be able to save up enough money for a plane trip.

Is it the time, or the funds? If it's the latter, try writing an essay to Rob and see what you can do in terms of getting help to get out there.

It's a bit of both unfortunately. The time kind of depletes my already depleted funds(long story short my grandmother's inheritance that was supposed to help pay for some of my college is being held up by my jackass of a pathological liar and alcoholic uncle) so I'm helping pay for my housing next year because my financial aid can't cover up. I screwed up on that one but it's helping my parents out for now so hey I'm fine with that.

Maybe if my parents start talking about taking a vacation I'll get them to go out to Portland during the VV time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

• 2 weeks later...