hello from Portland!

allnavaesboys

through a little un-needed coaxing from friends, ....... here i am!

I am a young mom to two boys, and expecting my 3rd at the end of july. I have been married for 5 years and love my family to pieces.

We practice natural family living - proud to support breastfeeding, natural immunity, natural childbirth, and family bed!!

We have been vegan for over 2 years and are thriving - My kids are 100% amazingly healthy!

My almost 4 year old prefers a bowl of salad over treats - and THAT i like to brag about!

We prefer to bike commute and i am still actively biking 10 - 15 miles/day and doing yoga at 33 weeks pregnant! So - yeah - i consider myself an athlete!

My husband is studying to be a nutritional consultant - he plans to have a practice that specializes in vegan nutrition - i think he knows everything!

thats us in a nutshell....

nice to meet you all!

Awesome intro. You sound super cool! Do I know you? I'm here in Portland too In fact, we had about 25 Portland members, but 2 more just arrived a couple of days ago and now with you and your family here, our local community is growing and growing!

We had a gathering last night and often get together with a group of members on this forum here in Portland.

We'd love to see you and your family.

Thanks for joining our forum! All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum...It'd be nice to meet you and your family while I'm still around

yeah - we know loveliberate and they told us about you! We'd love to meet!

ROBERT:

We would love to hook up and meet; I wanted you to know that we have the VF DVD, and Micah (my 4yo) *really* wants to meet the "man with the muscles"... So, we asked if he wanted muscles like that, and he said, "Um..... no.... just him."

Welcome Navaes to the forum !

It would be ice to meet you, your kids and your husband. I am amazed for your living decision... I am just a new vegan (8 months) athlete competing in cycling in Oregon and I wish to know about veganism earlier in my life.

As biologist working at OHSU it would be very exciting to meet your husband too, but I would try to orientate my research career to the nutritional therapies for divers chronic diseases.

Jerome

Welcome Navaes to the forum !

It would be ice to meet you, your kids and your husband. I am amazed for your living decision... I am just a new vegan (8 months) athlete competing in cycling in Oregon and I wish to know about veganism earlier in my life.

As biologist working at OHSU it would be very exciting to meet your husband too, but I would try to orientate my research career to the nutritional therapies for divers chronic diseases.

Jerome

wow! he would be very interested! Feel free to message me more details!