leg excersizes?

Okay - so i am quite fit and pleased with how my pregnancy is going. I am not obsessed w/ excersize and i am not trying to keep myself from gaining weight. ( just had to preface with that because i need you to know what my real goals are, you know? )

I am biking a lot and doing strength/toning excersizes. I *know* that my hips are expanding and that my legs kinda have to "fill in" to meet up with my hips. BUT does the skin and "muscle" have to be so flubby?

How do i work that area that outlines the top of the thigh? you know - along and around your leg at your underwear line? ( i call it the "leg spare tire" )

It is getting very frustrating!

I obviously can't help you in the underwear line thing but when it comes to your hips widening and losing a bit of flexibility getting shorter cranks for your bike may allow you to pedal easier and longer through your baby's term. Plus it'll help you gain power once you go back to longer cranks(assuming your a road cyclist).

I obviously can't help you in the underwear line thing but when it comes to your hips widening and losing a bit of flexibility getting shorter cranks for your bike may allow you to pedal easier and longer through your baby's term. Plus it'll help you gain power once you go back to longer cranks(assuming your a road cyclist).

yeah, i am having no problems with biking... only thingthat is getting rough is leaning forward and having my legs bumping my belly

I feel strong as far as biking goes (in fact, i am excited to see how well i do *after* the baby is born!) so, my frustration is that i AM strong - but in that particular area, i would like to LOOK like the muscle that is in there - is actually there!!

not trying to be vain - but if you you work your body (for whatever reason) it feels good and rewarding to be able to SEE your results. KNow what i mean?