The rise of Frutarian Two

Its 1:25 am CST. I had a slight craving to eat something and I just chomped down a handful of Blue berries..

One of the best feelings I've had. I think I've always felt that way about fruits.

My mom just called from India to remind me to about my dads birthday. He's big into post dinner & lunch fruits.

I mentioned my recent starting exercise and better food.. and she said.. eat more fruits and salads...

I am not sure if I am going to go 100% raw / 100% fruit.. but BigB.. I think you have F2 coming up..

Fruitarian 2...

PS: I love how fruits make my feel.. when I munch them down.. I just feel hungry & empty pretty soon. ... I probably wont get to 100% since I love my moms indian cooking... but I want to start a high raw / high fruit diet.

It seems as if I get 2 pineapples every 2 days. Fruit gets to be quite expensive if thats all you eat...

Yes. I noticed that.

Also, over time for some reason my 'appetite management' is totally UNCALIBRATED.

The thing is when I was early 20s (6-7 years back) in India just before moving to US. I ate a diet that my mom had me on most of my life. I ATE LIKE A DOG. COULD NOT GAIN A POUND. I was a hard gainer.

When I moved to the USA, my diet went way out of whack. Being vegetarian as I was, was hard enough. I'd skip lunches & HOG at night. ..

Being a student I was barely eating right.. lots of rice at night, free pizza & canned drinks in university - every evening / afternoon there was some organization passing those out. Since, I'd probably skipped a lunch I'd pick those up.

Same thing in a different manner when I started working & traveling a lot for work (Consulting).. I was eating VEGGIE Pastas (I know it wasnt vegan).. all the time. Why? The only things I could usually get were: Green Salad (I am not a girl.. i get hungry so this was out), Veggie Sandwich or Veggie Pasta (alfredo or marinara with some veggies).

I was eating BAD.

I still have a good appetite. I just dont know if I am STARVING or OVEREATING now. My judgement is screwed.

Lately, I've been trying to eat healthy - Whole Foods custom veggie tofu sandwiches without cheese. Spinach Lentil soup.. etc. Some Indian lentil with tortilla at times.

I recently started a FRUIT KICK. I think I love fruits.. always did. But they COST a lot & I get hungry fast.

BIGGEST PROBLEM: I CANT FIGURE OUT WHEN TO EAT & WHEN TO STOP EATING. I NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD ME A PROPER DIET PLAN AND STICK WITH IT FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME TO HAVE MY SYSTEM BACK TO BETTER CALIBRATION.

It seems as if I get 2 pineapples every 2 days. Fruit gets to be quite expensive if thats all you eat...

Yes. I noticed that.

Also, over time for some reason my 'appetite management' is totally UNCALIBRATED.

The thing is when I was early 20s (6-7 years back) in India just before moving to US. I ate a diet that my mom had me on most of my life. I ATE LIKE A DOG. COULD NOT GAIN A POUND. I was a hard gainer.

When I moved to the USA, my diet went way out of whack. Being vegetarian as I was, was hard enough. I'd skip lunches & HOG at night. ..

Being a student I was barely eating right.. lots of rice at night, free pizza & canned drinks in university - every evening / afternoon there was some organization passing those out. Since, I'd probably skipped a lunch I'd pick those up.

Same thing in a different manner when I started working & traveling a lot for work (Consulting).. I was eating VEGGIE Pastas (I know it wasnt vegan).. all the time. Why? The only things I could usually get were: Green Salad (I am not a girl.. i get hungry so this was out), Veggie Sandwich or Veggie Pasta (alfredo or marinara with some veggies).

I was eating BAD.

I still have a good appetite. I just dont know if I am STARVING or OVEREATING now. My judgement is screwed.

Lately, I've been trying to eat healthy - Whole Foods custom veggie tofu sandwiches without cheese. Spinach Lentil soup.. etc. Some Indian lentil with tortilla at times.

I recently started a FRUIT KICK. I think I love fruits.. always did. But they COST a lot & I get hungry fast.

BIGGEST PROBLEM: I CANT FIGURE OUT WHEN TO EAT & WHEN TO STOP EATING. I NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD ME A PROPER DIET PLAN AND STICK WITH IT FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME TO HAVE MY SYSTEM BACK TO BETTER CALIBRATION.

I'm getting over a bad overeating & binging problem. When you start eating, ask yourself "Am I really hungry?", and see how you feel. Oftentimes I'll pick up a piece of fruit, think for a second, then put it back down.

That is what I am talking about. When I ask that question I do not have the right answer all the times. That is where my judgement is screwed.

I'll ignore a feeling, then an hour or two later I'll feel very undernourished and sluggish. I dont have a good judgement on this right now. Its been spoilt.

I want to start a high raw / high fruit diet.

Make a slow transition - taking a few weeks.

I CANT FIGURE OUT WHEN TO EAT & WHEN TO STOP EATING
Do you mean by meal size, or hunger? With fruit, it's hard to go wrong. Find out how much it takes to stuff you, and eat 70% of that. You should have fruit every 1 - 1.5 hours. But after veggies and condenced food, go 3+ hours before eating again.