Disc Golf

Hi, folks. I'm starting this thread to find about your city's disc golf scene (especially Portland). My husband is really into it and I play a little. We have one course in Omaha, and there are a couple in other nearby cities. He likes the one closest to home best, though.

I have no idea even though I'm here but I loved playing the few times I've actually been able to do it. That was a while ago though...however there are two courses in Richmond where I went to school.

LOL! That's to V's, not one W! I would've figured that out on my own if I hadn't missed that. Duh. I don't think I'll be able to make it out since I only just recently found out about it. Just for fun, I'll check out ticket prices and stuff. Is there a VV every year?

I posted on the vegan vacation thread about this too. I live in Portland and I know of 3 nice disc golf courses. The closest to downtown is in nw st johns area. I will get the address soon for you all.

-Dylan

There's a disc golf course just a couple blocks from where I live. I've only played once, and it was with an ultimate style Frisbee, so I can't say I know what the scene here is like. Anyway, it's a real fun game. If I'm not working tomorrow maybe I'll hit the course.

Oh well. It gives him a good excuse to get a new one. Yeah, frisbees are good for tossing back and forth to one another, maybe a little frisbee football, but you need the technological nuances of a disc for golf!