huge exam, everything on the line

lotus

So, I am frantically studying for my National Exam toward becoming Licensed as a Massage therapist. I have basically been preparing for this for a whole year. I am feeling very under prepared and stressed, I will fell awful if I fail it, and it will be a couple of hundred (or more) dollars to retake it i fail and more time. I have a hard time sitting down for hours and taking a test, plus the wording can be confusing and not what I am used to.

the anxiety is building and the clock is ticking.

On one hand I want to stay up late to study, on the other hand I know I ought to get good rest and feel confident with what I know and have learned.

Loveliberate is at work, so I am mixing studying with taking care of the kids and the housework... not actually that different that my whole year in school.

Luckily the kids are being pretty mellow right now.

I have a review book and there are online resources that I am using. I also plan to go over my school materials.

Well that is all for now, I just wanted to vent.

Wish me luck...and send positive thoughts my way!

thanks!

Best of luck Lotus! I remember those days. You were the top student in your class and in the whole school. You will do great!

I look forward to hearing how it goes and I wish you an awesome career! I'm sure you'll see me stop in from time to time for bodywork when you're licensed.

Go get em!

Congratulations! WE knew you'd go great!!!!

Awesome job! This is really exciting, especially to me because I've been there too, doing the same tests, and being friends with you I know it is an exciting time.

Well done!!!