Ciao!

Veganitaliana

Welcome to our group! We have plenty of vegans here and plenty of raw vegans as well. So you'll be in good company.

Thanks for finding our forum and we hope to hear more from you.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Hello everyone!

I've been a vegan now for just over a year. I'm very proud of that transformation. Now, I want to be a raw vegan, and I'm coming here for info and support. Ciao

Is it you? What are you doing here?

Yup! It's me. I will hopefully be able to do those chin ups soon on my new 811rv diet. Hope you're doing great. Hey, what happened to the tempeh?

Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcomes. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome!!! Glad to see another 811rv on the Forum... I'm interested in hearing about your journey!!!

Cheers,

Steve

Hi! I live in Québec. Where in Canada do you live? Well, here's a little about my journey. I went veg over a year ago after reading John Robbin's "Diet for a New America", a few weeks later I read "The China Study" by Dr. Campbell and went vegan. I've always loved animals and considered myself an environmentalist, but I was stupid enough not to question my everyday habits and beliefs and thought I needed meat to survive so even though I felt terrible for the animals-to me it was my survival or theirs. Well my blinders are coming off more and more everyday, thank goodness!

I've been an active member on VF for a while now-lots of great people on there btw. A few weeks ago however, some young fellow came on VF going on and on about Dr. Graham and his 811rv diet. He got dished quite a lot by most of the other forum members, but that only got me even more interested. I ordered his book. It was pretty convincing to me so I'm giving it a try. I'm glad I found another 811rv, and in Canada to boot! So, I look forward to sharing with you. Ciao

Hi! I live in Québec. Where in Canada do you live?

I am in the (GTA) Toronto area... Yeah there are not many of us here in Canada.

It will be great to talk with another 811rv - I know 1 near me, but I am in little contact with her if at all.

I am going to send you a pm!!!

Steve