How is Baltimore, LizWorld?

How is Baltimore?

Well, it's hot and humid for sure! Like it always is this time of year.

However, Im not to keen on this city at all, maybe because I've never really seen it (I live in Bel Air and did so 7 years back as well), but from what I have seen, and from what people have told me, I don't like it.

Maybe I'm just a tad TO'd now due to lack of food and no one to take me to a grocery store (since apparently I can't walk there..)

7 years ago I promised myself never to enter the borders of the US again without a driver's license. I say it again - never again will I enter the borders of the US without a driver's license!

But I'll be around for 3 weeks, hopefully I'll be able to see things and check out some good vegan food places. But as it seem now, I'll probably be stuck in the house. Bummer

Yeah, I can imagine the heat and humidity. Rather, I can remember how it was.

You are in Bel Air now? With no car? I can see how that would suck. I really like Baltimore a lot, but you have to get to know it a bit, and I can see how that would be hard in 4 weeks when you don't have much chance to look around. Well, I hope that you manage to get to some good restaurants or stores at some point!

I would love to visit PA, but as I don't have a car or anyone to take me there, I don't really see that happening! Sucks though, especially if there are a bunch of forum members over there

However, if anyone decided to drive down here, pick me up, and then bring me back, heck yeah!!

FormicaLinoleum - I'm sure there a re a lot of good things about Baltimore and it would be nice to experience them as well. I think I've only been downtown once, or maybe twice... but yeah.. no kar, kinda sucks.. And no tour guide either! Anyone in Baltimore that would like to show me around a bit??? Anyone??? Anyone???

I would love to visit PA, but as I don't have a car or anyone to take me there, I don't really see that happening! Sucks though, especially if there are a bunch of forum members over there

However, if anyone decided to drive down here, pick me up, and then bring me back, heck yeah!!

FormicaLinoleum - I'm sure there a re a lot of good things about Baltimore and it would be nice to experience them as well. I think I've only been downtown once, or maybe twice... but yeah.. no kar, kinda sucks.. And no tour guide either! Anyone in Baltimore that would like to show me around a bit??? Anyone??? Anyone???

That's on the opposite end of PA from me, but after VV I might be able to cart you around a bit of my side of PA, we'll have to see.

That's on the opposite end of PA from me, but after VV I might be able to cart you around a bit of my side of PA, we'll have to see.

Yeah, totally. Just one little issue...

I will fly back from Seattle this time, not Baltimore

I will be here untill July 15th..maybe I'll think of something.

It just sucks not having a license. I must have said that like, an infinity times.