ONLY 9 Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVDs left!

robert

Hey everyone,

As of right now, I have only 9 DVDs left and don't plan on printing anymore anytime soon (I just can't afford it).

If you'd like one, please get one on www.veganfitnessteam.com

Also, if you are on myspace, please post this in your bulletin:

Time to pick up a Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD. They are almost totally GONE!

Vegan Fitness Team DVD

-The Vegan Fitness Team

Edited by robert

That code will show up as a hyper link on myspace and people can click directly on the blue text and it will take them to the site.

Add any additional words you want, but the code is the important part.

I'm hoping to sell all 9 soon, so I can help fund the Vegan Vacation and keep myself going strong.

I don't know when we'll re-order them, but probably not for another 3 months or so.

Thanks for any help with this!

I started with 1,000 DVDs and probably sold around 700 and the other 300 were given away over the past 1.5 years.

I have it all charted but don't recall the exact number but 1,000 have been distributed, sold or given away as gifts or promo items.

I'll produce another 1,000 DVDs as soon as I can afford to do so, which may not be for a few months. I'm also working on other DVD project ideas and may have a new project in the works soon.

Thanks.

There are just 6 left now.

This is the announcement I'm sending out on myspace.

Feel free to copy and paste and share it:

Hey, this is Robert Cheeke from www.veganbodybuilding.com

I just wanted to pass this along:

It's time to pick up a Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD. They are almost totally GONE!

Please check it out. It's my own project and it has been great for a lot of people over the past year. I started with 1000 and now I'm down to 6 DVDs left. Once I run out you can still find them on www.veganessentials.com and a few other websites, but we're all nearly out of all the DVDs.

Vegan Fitness Team DVD

-The Vegan Fitness Team

P.S.

All of the final DVDs are signed by:

Tonya Kay - Tonya Kay’s Website

Brendan Brazier - Brendan Brazier’s Website

Robert Cheeke - Robert Cheeke’s Website

• 1 month later...

It is exciting to have another 1,000 copies coming. I'm also wanting to do a volume #2 sometime soon but it's easier said than done. I think that is why not everyone makes movies.....it's hard work!!! And expensive.

We will do another volume with the 3 of us sometime in the future (I hope) and I'll also do more video projects that feature and highlight other vegan athletes.

It takes a lot of time, planning, resources, money and the right people to pull it all together.

No time table at the moment, but there should be more videos in the future