Wimbledon

C.O.

Now I know I didn't have the best turn out last time I tried to a tennis bracket on this site but I'm having another go.

I will fill out mens and womens wimbledon brackets and battle anyone who is up for the challenge please post your bracket/s if you dare!

Dylan

I don't know any tennis players anymore but sure I'll be in. Just let me know the details.

I think you've had a lot of success in the brackets here. We're getting new members all the time, which is exciting and may lead to an increase in participation in these things.

If anyone has an empty bracket form that will work better to fill out and paste in here let me know, or if anyone knows of a fantasy type bracket online for wimbledon also let me know.

If not just post your picks. we'll say 1 point 3rd round, 2 points 4th, 3 quarters, 4 semi's, 5 winner.

-Dylan

Robert wants RAW DICK to win it. And I think I know what he means by winning it.....

Just kidding man. I am writing this at 215 am It will probably be a lot less funny to anyone reading it that is not suffering from sleep deprivation..

Not for long though. I'd like to see Venus get all her luster back. She's far too talented for her inconsistencies and her sister is even worse.

• 2 weeks later...