Just saw Transformers:

Odidnetne

Even though I'm a child of the 1980's, and embrace lots of things in their 80's incarnations, I've never seen anything Transformers related. However, my friend wanted me to go out tonight and see it, so I went along and saw an advanced showing of the movie.

I thought it was pretty good. I heard it has somewhat of a new story, so I guess I can't compare it to the other parts of the Transformers Universe I know nothing about, but there was plenty of stuff being blown up to keep me satisfied for a little while too.

I can't wait to see it! I'm going tomorrow! It was, of course, a staple of my childhood as well. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

At first, I was alittle put off by how different, say, Megatron, looked. Then I thought his original design wouldn't look very cool in CGI. I do wish they kept Bumblebee as a VW Bug, though.

im probably gonna go see it tomorrow with my brother since we have free movie passes. i loved the cartoon growing up in the 80's, but i am weary about the movie.

Ditto man. I LOVE transformers, but I'm scared the movie is just going to destroy things.

I saw it and loved it! It's my favorite movie thusfar this summer, and I'm a huge Spidey and Pirates fan. My brother, who is the family authority on Transformers, more than approved of it. He was worried about damage to the integrity of the Transformers lore, but his admiration remains intact! My only complaint is that during the fight scenes it was very difficult for me to see what was happening, just a jumble of metal parts rolling around.

I saw it and loved it! It's my favorite movie thusfar this summer, and I'm a huge Spidey and Pirates fan. My brother, who is the family authority on Transformers, more than approved of it. He was worried about damage to the integrity of the Transformers lore, but his admiration remains intact! My only complaint is that during the fight scenes it was very difficult for me to see what was happening, just a jumble of metal parts rolling around.

pirates 1 was okay. any pirate movie after that = bleh.

all the spidey movies were horrible

I loved the first Spidey, then liked them progressively less as they went on. All the Pirates I really liked, though I wouldn't say any of them are my favorite movies. Wouldn't say so for Transformers, either, but it was really good!!

• 1 month later...

i've seen transformers too. I think it was ok. but at the battles between robots it was kinda hard for the eye to follow the computerised pieces of metal. The lines robots say in the movie are also totally ridiculous and childish (but it used to be a cartoon right? ). In conclusion, concerning special effects, it's super cool to watch a car or chopper digitally transformed into a gigantic robot in the silver screen. But apart from that, the plot was poor and generally a bit childish. But it was ok. 2 happy hours at the cinema. that's all

P.S. I agree tha spiderman1 was the best. The 3 was so ridiculously sentimental! I loved all 3 X-MEN though, the third being at the top!!!

Sin City too (ok. somebody stop me from babbling for different movies )

• 1 month later...