Where's all the raw vegans gone!!!

haha thanx. Im hoping this well help aid my weight loss goals. So far (about 3 weeks now) ive seen an increase in energy, and strength has only increased. This is going to be a life change for me, and not something I ever plan on going back on. I hope the weight starts coming off soon!! haha.

I'm right here

I'm eating 90-100% raw/fruitarian.

I feel way better raw and healthier and my skin is really clear.

I'm pretty thin and still detoxing. I just need to officially give up cooked foods forever again and stick with it. and then i can build muscle.

Once I get a job I will be able to afford to eat a lot of fruit, and get back to weight training. where I plan to slowly but surely put muscle mass back on as a fruitarian.

Ive lost interest in cooking and making meals, and stuffing my face full of processed food, cooked meals, and protein shakes. everything tastes bland to me but fruit. Ive even lost interest in eating nuts/seeds. I just want to eat fruit. it tastes so good, hydrates me, and is easy on my stomach. its very simple to eat and tastes soo delicious.

no idea about what nutrients i need and healthy fats and calories and all that, etc. so i decided im not gonna worry about it.

Im just gonna eat whatever fruits Im hungry for and can afford, and then lift weights and see what happens.

I'm giving it a shot now. I'm with my family during the summer, and we eat out a lot, so I forgo raw foods for those occasions, but I'll just use this as an easy intro period, I think. I'm probably over 70% raw now and once I'm back at school, I'll try upping it to 90%-100%. Detox/transitioning is interesting but not too bad. Symptoms so far seem to be canker sores, kind of tender gums, increased HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) symptoms, and weight loss. The last two are welcome, provided they don't get out of hand, though.

I feel a lot clearer (mentally), healthier, and energized after only a couple weeks of this partial raw conversion. All told, I'm pretty optimistic. My thanks goes out to everyone on this forum section who piqued my interest in this diet.

@Bigbwii: As you know, I am here and about 90% raw due to social reasons.

Cool...are y'all doing the challenge?

The challenge has kinda fallen flat...eh?

There was so many other people on here interested in going raw, I figured they would be joining up....but they all dissappeared!!!

@Bigbwii: As you know, I am here and about 90% raw due to social reasons.

Cool...are y'all doing the challenge?

The challenge has kinda fallen flat...eh?

There was so many other people on here interested in going raw, I figured they would be joining up....but they all dissappeared!!!

One step at a time Big. The glass is getting fuller.

• 6 months later...