Happy 4th July

Bigbwii

I went on top of lookout mountain today and watched shooting stars and fireworks for and untold amount of miles away today. It was pretty amazing. Saw some of the shooting stars enter the atmosphere and get really bright.

I also thought I'd see the "flag" pose but then when I saw the top of Big's head, I knew which photo it was

I had fun with some friends, and of course, I YouTubed it

I went to the gym, then to a vegan potluck with about 70 people, including a few forum members and then had a little party at my house with some friends.

Good times. I hope everyone was safe.

I went on top of lookout mountain today and watched shooting stars and fireworks for and untold amount of miles away today. It was pretty amazing. Saw some of the shooting stars enter the atmosphere and get really bright.

Wow...that sounds just like my kind of fun...

I envy you Zack

I ate, read a good book for maybe 7 hours, went to church to listen to all americans singing patriotic songs I didn't know the lyrics to, went home and went to bed!

What do americans usually do on their independence day?

(nice pic btw bigbwii. I remember some time back you said you were no model material. Well I disagree. you're HOT!!)

Welcome to America! He forgot to add drink lots of beer and do dumb things.

Our holiday traditions aren't very vegan friendly. Don't get me wrong, I like America. It's a beautiful place with some great people, but some of the things we do are soooo dumb!

Our holiday traditions aren't very vegan friendly. Don't get me wrong, I like America. It's a beautiful place with some great people, but some of the things we do are soooo dumb!

Just like everywhere. Only the US is a bigger target for people to poke fun at.

Holidays are just something that I don't find necessary too. I don't see a necessity for a holiday to have a BBQ (all be it with tofu, veggie ka-bobs or whatever else I'd eat).