picture of me in my prime

Hero

If you dont mind...........I would argue that THESE photos are you in your prime.

You have beautiful muscles and a fantastic shape to your body!

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/Topher1/topher1.jpg

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/Topher1/topher12.jpg

The main website is kinda messed up right now as we're updating things but here is a link to more photos of the ripped man we call Hero:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article/718

haha okay rob. you win.

Ive decided I want to get back to bodybuilding (no competing), but I definitely want to build muscle again. but im having a tough time between choosing whether I should eat raw or cooked foods. both have their pluses and minuses. and both have positive and negative affects on my health.

Yeah, Hero and I used to live together and train together and he was bigger and stronger than me. He has some great genetics and has had some great pics taken.

Come to think of it....I've lived with a lot of forum members!

Anyway, do what you need to do man. I built myself up from 150-190 eating soy all day everyday, but I don't do it anymore. So some things "work" but may not be the "best" thing to do.

Use variety and do what makes YOU feel the best. Good health and feeling well should be our goals. It's up to you to decide how to get there. All the best!

You would look great with some ink

haha thanks.

I have some ink

Ive got a tattoo on my entire left ribcage. it needs to be touched up and a lot added to it til its complete.

But I do plan to get a lot of ink. I'd love to be tastefully covered in great tattoos that mean a lot to me. but also have enough negative space on my body that it looks alright.

heh.

Yeah, Hero and I used to live together and train together and he was bigger and stronger than me. He has some great genetics and has had some great pics taken.

Come to think of it....I've lived with a lot of forum members!

Anyway, do what you need to do man. I built myself up from 150-190 eating soy all day everyday, but I don't do it anymore. So some things "work" but may not be the "best" thing to do.

Use variety and do what makes YOU feel the best. Good health and feeling well should be our goals. It's up to you to decide how to get there. All the best!

thank you.

yep. i'll figure out what feels best for me, and go and do it.

btw robert, i think you taking time off for next couple years to bulk up is a great idea.

best of wishes in the bulking.

You would look great with some ink

haha thanks.

I have some ink

Ive got a tattoo on my entire left ribcage. it needs to be touched up and a lot added to it til its complete.

But I do plan to get a lot of ink. I'd love to be tastefully covered in great tattoos that mean a lot to me. but also have enough negative space on my body that it looks alright.

heh.

Men can never have enough ink or muscle