Hi everybody

Bartimeus79

Hi everybody first of all I've got to say that I'm not vegetarian but I think that in this forum there're many good tips and recepies for controlling my weight. My name is Francesco and I live in Italy. I'm 28 and for the majority of these years I was obese or overweight even if I was used to sports since childhood. My great passion is tennis and from the last 3 years I've added swimming. Now I'm 63 kg for 1.71 cm high in the last 10 month I've lost 16 kg. My great gola is to lose the final extra fat from my lower abdomen in order to have the pectolars outer than the abs. It would be my dream

Welcome Francesco!

Great to have you here. I'm 27 1/2 so about the same age Don't worry, not everyone here is Vegan. Most are, but we encourage others to come here, stay here and learn about what we eat and how we live.

We have other tennis players and swimmers in the group so I'm sure you'll find some other athletes to chat about those sports with.

Have a great time and welcome aboard!

Welcome!!

You got all the sunshine down there, we only have rain up here. Your fruits are great though, I buy alot of Italian fruits

I live in the north Italy 40 miles from Milan and 20 from Swiss so we don't have many sun too Where do you leave?

Welcome!!

You got all the sunshine down there, we only have rain up here. Your fruits are great though, I buy alot of Italian fruits

I live in the north Italy 40 miles from Milan and 20 from Swiss so we don't have many sun too Where do you leave?

I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. The weather so far this summer is just horrific. Rain, gray and more rain. When I look at the wether map for Europe it seems like you guys have had a great summer so far

I will have to go to northern Italy sometime in the future, I've only been to Rome and Sicily. I love Italy! The mediterainian area is probably one of the most interesting and beutiful places on planet earth!!

• 3 weeks later...
Ciao, sono una italiana esiliata qui in Québec, Canada. Benvenuto!

Ciao! Come mai esiliata? Non deve essere brutto il Quèbec paesaggisticamente parlando

L'estate è bellissimo, un paradiso. Però abbiamo più de sei mesi d'inverno e fa spesso meno di 30! Oggi no ho nessuno ragione per lamentarmi-ieri pioveva.