Hungry!!

I'm new to all this, so bear with me. I eat 6 meals a day i'm about 75% raw vegan. In between meals i eat just fruit. My meals consist of raw veggies and nuts, amounts vary depending on what recipe i have made. If i'm hungry in between should i just eat more fruit? More nuts? How many nuts is okay? I am 30 yr old female, 130lbs and i don't want to get fat!!! Do i just have to experiment with portions and watch and see what happens? Has anyone gained weight by eating raw?

By the way i am in this for the amazing health benefits not to lose weight but not to gain weight either...Confused.

Yes I've been there... and you're not alone either

nuts are really high in fat..I don't eat them.. If I do I eat very little.

If you do eat them then I suggest soaking them over night.. easier on the gut, and it won't make you gasy or bloated. It also takes away some of the fat....

I comsume a lot of alkline forming foods, greens, fruits and veggies..

This guy is one of my hero's

http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/

and so is he

www.foodnsport.com

Thanks for replying, I've been cutting back on the nuts in the past 3 days and eating more fruits. When i'm hungry i eat fruit in btw meals. Yesterday i felt dizzy alot and today i am tired so i had a bean salad for lunch, i thought maybe i needed more sustenance. I'm intriqued by the whole idea of eating mostly fruit, but it also scares me also. It sounds so extreme(even though i love fruit). I'm curious, those of you who are serious fruitarians, do you get blood tests done regularly to make sure that everything is as it should be? That's the only part that scares me that i would be missing out on certain nutrients that my body needs. Please don't be offended by my question, i am truly curious.

That's the only part that scares me that i would be missing out on certain nutrients that my body needs. Please don't be offended by my question, i am truly curious.
]

You will be. Doesn't mean you can't do it for a while.