Chesty Leroux hits 1,000 posts!

Odidnetne

I've been waiting for this moment for 2 years now! I wasn't home to start the thread, but if I were home it would have been called, "For the 1,000th time I have something to get off my chest!"

For those who don't know, Chesty Leroux has been supporting this website since pretty much the very beginning (2002/2003). She was one of the first ever to get a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt, read my Keegan's Korner Column on the main website and has been everything from my online girlfriend to one of my biggest supporters.

Ash, thanks for all your time spent on this site and for promoting me and my company and for making me laugh, calling me a dork, and telling me you dig my long hair

You rock babe! Welcome to the club. I'll be your host for the evening.

awww thanks guys! I can't believe i finally made it, i should get an award for taking the longest to reach 1000.

Ed...you might have more posts, but i can still kick your ass. hehe.

Potter i think everyone on this board knows you are the most sincere guy around.

Robert you have been one of the most awesome guiding forces in my veganism. I found your website the day i decided to give up all animal products ( back when it was still black and yellow) and you have been helping me out ever since from answering my nutrition questions to of course being my hot mullet rockin vegan internet boyfriend.

I love this board, have definately met some awesome people on here. Wanna take bets on how many years it is gonna take me to hit 2000?

• 2 weeks later...