dear collegeB

V VII Hero

Yeah Brian,

You are looking totally awesome. The hard work is paying off big time.

Keep up the heavy intensity and big eating and you'll keep on achieving the weight training goals you have set for yourself.

Thanks for posting the new photo!

-Robert

I must also say everyone on this board has been such a great help by answering questions and being positive with training, nutrition, etc. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasnt for the board and all the members. Thanks everyone. Let's keep encouraging eachother so that the strength of each of us can in some way be passed on to others.

I must also say everyone on this board has been such a great help by answering questions and being positive with training, nutrition, etc. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasnt for the board and all the members. Thanks everyone. Let's keep encouraging eachother so that the strength of each of us can in some way be passed on to others.

Amen to that Brian!!!

I must say I lift the weights and eat, but you all are very encouraging, and you give me people to emulate. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't have gotten this way had it not been for all of you at the board. So come every day, read and make posts/replies, this will help you get bigger....that and serious lifting and eating.