Bridge Pedal in Portland

robert

I've done it before. It's an absolute Zoo. The short rides are insane, dangerously so. They don't stagger people out enough so you spend more time dodging people than anything else.

Having said that, the long ride is amazing. Going over all the bridges is a blast, and if the weather is right it's heavenly.

They used to have a bridge run as well, but they've ditched that in favor of s a short walk. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bridge pedal is something I've wanted to do since I first heard about it last year. Hopefully I can talk David into doing the 8 bridge (24 mile) route since that will start about 1.5 hours before the 6 bridge (14 mile) route.

REI has in-store registration this Sat. (Aug. 4th) however the Bagby Hot Springs have priority on my schedule!

See you Vegan Vacationers tomorrow!

Ana

I just got reminded that I have a family reunion on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it! I'll be in Eugene.

I hope everyone else has fun. Is anyone else doing this besides Fog? I know Dreamingana's husband was into too.

Get pics!

We're doing the short ride (14 miles). We haven't done it in the past. The ride is staggered this year so maybe it will be better. Of course, we took the last slot (9:15) so it'll probably be a zoo for us.