Picking fruits from the tree!

My parents in law have many fruit trees e.g. 6 x apple, 2x pear, 1x walnut, 1 x greengage, 2 x cherry and 5 different sort of plums (11 trees).

The yellow plums are perfectly ripe and juicy since last week and I really enjoy eating them not only as a snack but also for breakfast, luncha and dinner

Two days ago I drove the 12 miles to their cottage after work to pick some plums. It was raining lightly.

And while I stood under the tree which branches nearly broke under the weight of the fruits it came to my mind how wonderful such a tree is:

It not only protects me from the rain but provides me with mjam-mjam tasting food for free.

I really was in peace with myself picking fruits under that tree.

My parents in law have many fruit trees e.g. 6 x apple, 2x pear, 1x walnut, 1 x greengage, 2 x cherry and 5 different sort of plums (11 trees).

The yellow plums are perfectly ripe and juicy since last week and I really enjoy eating them not only as a snack but also for breakfast, luncha and dinner

Two days ago I drove the 12 miles to their cottage after work to pick some plums. It was raining lightly.

And while I stood under the tree which branches nearly broke under the weight of the fruits it came to my mind how wonderful such a tree is:

It not only protects me from the rain but provides me with mjam-mjam tasting food for free.

I really was in peace with myself picking fruits under that tree.

I picture the fruit tree hugging you. Like you hugging your child in your profile picture. Very cool flanders 77

It feels good to do something so basic. 10 years ago a block away from me, there were 4 orange trees on the side of the road(not someones property ). Over 4 months I must have picked and ate 200 oranges, until the trees were removed.

I'm now living on a property with some apple trees. 2 hrs ago I had some. It's good to eat wild foods to get nutrients thats lacking in food from over-worked farms.

Mmmmm, there is noting like picking your own fruit off the tree a warm summer morning

I was blessed with a huge variety of fruits, vegs and berries of all kinds growing up, all from our own huge garden.

Now I live in a city flat. No fruits for me But in australia, I had my own avocado tree!!! That was rad!

Mmmmm, there is noting like picking your own fruit off the tree a warm summer morning

I was blessed with a huge variety of fruits, vegs and berries of all kinds growing up, all from our own huge garden.

Now I live in a city flat. No fruits for me But in australia, I had my own avocado tree!!! That was rad!

grow fruits inside in pots or containers somehow.