World Raw Summit

A Very Special Announcement

Hi guys

This is real strange...I'm up there with the heavy hitters, you know I'm gonna stick to my guns though, anyway, check this out, give me some support and spread this email to any friends you think may also be interested!

Thanks y'all

For the last 3 months, Mark Perlmutter, producer of the film Raw for 30 days and Kevin Gianni, optimal health expert and author, have been putting together a project that features 12 of the foremost health, wellness and living food experts in the world.

And

I have been invited to be a guest expert!

The event will feature world class nutritionists, doctors and health evangelists who will help you get answers to your pressing health and wellness questions.

Mark and Kevin tell me that each expert was selected because what they do

works! It's the information we have all been searching for and I'm honored to be involved.

So here's how you can benefit from all this good news

They've convinced each expert, including myself to reveal our tricks, tips and

protocols on topics such as raw and living foods, activism, optimal health, fighting disease and much more.

Better still, to get involved it's 100% free. This expert knowledge costs nothing for those of you who are my subscribers!

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=631335

Right now, the project is set for release to the general public on August

1st, but we wanted you to take a look at it first and make sure you

sign up as there will be additional bonus material free to those who sign up early.

This is a *special pre-launch* to those of you who've stuck with me for a

long time. I appreciate you.

So go ahead, take a look and if it's something that you feel will help, join

us today.

Thanks!

(F1)

P.S. In just a few short weeks, this event will be over, so don't miss the

opportunity now, just click on the link below!

Well... what you waiting on!!!

Awesome man! Congratulations! Please let us know how it goes. Well done Big. You've worked hard man. All the best!

Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that!!!

Yeah I spent countless hours on the computer working on various ways to spread the word....so it's good to get a bit of recognition now and again!!!

I'm just gonna keep it real and be me!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the schedule:

Tuesday August 7: 8:00 PM EDT - David Wolfe

Wednesday August 8: 8:00 PM EDT - Dr. Gabriel Cousens

Thursday August 9: 8:00 PM EDT - Dorit

Friday August 10: 8:00 PM EDT - Mike Adams

Saturday August 11: 8:00 PM EDT - Victoria Boutenko

Monday August 13: 8:00 PM EDT - Brendan Brazier

Tuesday August 14: 8:00 PM EDT - Brenda Cobb

Wednesday August 15: 8:00 PM EDT - Matt Monarch

Thursday August 16: 8:00 PM EDT - Angela Stokes

Friday August 17: 8:00 PM EDT - Happy Oasis

Saturday August 18 8:00 PM EDT - Rhio

Monday August 20 8:00 PM EDT - Richard Blackman

Tuesday August 21 8:00 PM EDT - Shazzie

Tuesday August 22 8:00 PM EDT - Special Wrap Up

I listened into David Wolfe today. It was ok. He was a little 'all over the map'. Would have liked to have heard more about Raw Foods.

But again he is the guy who said that Mushrooms levitate from the planet into space like satellites and aren't really from this world:

http://elvisripley.com/blog/

With what he's eating now he's no better than the newbie raw vegan on gourmet stuff.

I was hoping it would help more people on the subject of raw foods and transitioning so I very dissappointed.

With what he's eating now he's no better than the newbie raw vegan on gourmet stuff.

I know exactly what you mean. The same happens when meateaters go vegetarian or vegan. They are trying to ease the transition by making their meals look like "normal" ones and replacing meat by fake-meat. Many never stop this kind of diet...

I know exactly what you mean. The same happens when meateaters go vegetarian or vegan. They are trying to ease the transition by making their meals look like "normal" ones and replacing meat by fake-meat. Many never stop this kind of diet...

I know what you both are saying, but I'm going to play devils advocate here... &/or offer a different view point.

One very strong, socially ingrained reason, one would want to continue

eating raw gourmet foods would be social interaction.

Even at raw vegan potlucks (which could be much more mono

and clean), gourmet dishes are bound to appear.

I mention this point of view because it is something I struggle with

myself, I would LOVE to stop consuming 99% of the raw gourmet

food that I eat.. but I feel a large part of why I eat those things

are to hold onto one of the last resources of social interaction that I have

with others, especially those that aren't even vegan.

I feel like our society is so deeply embedded with socializing and food,

that to be completely clean(primarily fresh foods raw vegan); you would

have to sacrific a large portion of that. So.... is it worth it?

I'm not sure yet, but I know my body won't take much more gourmet

stuff.. even though I don't eat a lot of it, the little bit I do rarely sits

well with my system.

Since I'm not solely raw I think I can see both sides here. Diet is such a personal thing I can absolutely see how some people need more 'gourmet' options in their diet, especially as they venture beyond their own circles. But I think it's like anything balance is the key and ultimately you need to listen to your body and see how it's reacting to what and how you eat.

Now having said all that I have to say I'm sorely disappointed in this Raw Summit. The calls are all pre-recorded before broadcast on the phones, so there aren't any chances for Q&A's, and so far the topics haven't been as practical or useful as I had hoped.

I think I learned more from living in the beach house the other weekend with Jessyfly, Zach, Flanders and OregonIssac than anything else. And that experience had a real impact on me as I've gone from not very raw, to eating 2 of my main meals a day raw and all snacks!

I think I learned more from living in the beach house the other weekend with Jessyfly, Zach, Flanders and OregonIssac than anything else. And that experience had a real impact on me as I've gone from not very raw, to eating 2 of my main meals a day raw and all snacks!

Way to go dude. Bet you feel better too don't ya? Hope to see you again soon, good to see I had an impact.

Since I'm not solely raw I think I can see both sides here. Diet is such a personal thing I can absolutely see how some people need more 'gourmet' options in their diet, especially as they venture beyond their own circles. But I think it's like anything balance is the key and ultimately you need to listen to your body and see how it's reacting to what and how you eat.

Now having said all that I have to say I'm sorely disappointed in this Raw Summit. The calls are all pre-recorded before broadcast on the phones, so there aren't any chances for Q&A's, and so far the topics haven't been as practical or useful as I had hoped.

Wait till the 20th...

I'm on now!

Yay!

Hey! Great interview! But I must say that I was not expecting your voice and accent at all. I knew you had grown up in England even though you live in the States now. But to hear a British accent was freaky. Congrats on your overall composure. I know it must have been nerve wrecking. You're also very consistent with what you usually say. Ciao