Vegan Gamers

Dr. Pink

My gaming days officially ended. I just sold my entire game boy collection starting from when I was 8 on ebay. Tons and tons of games and memories. Time to start making money to live off of though and I don't have the time to play those games anymore. For a list you can check out the item page which should still be up for awhile.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130143375804

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to play an adult game that is dark, sick, twisted and demented. i don't want it to be very difficult though

any suggestions?

What systems have you got?

PS2 and my lap top (Intel Core Duo x1.66Gh, RAM 2Giga, ATI RADEON 1400 500MB hyper memory)

One of the most violent games is Manhunt, which is pretty sick in places, although it isn't really easy, it is a bit of a challenge, especially later on. Another twisted game is The Suffering, and I assume The Suffering 2 is also twisted, although I haven't played it. The Silent Hill series is known to be really messed up, I am not a big fan though. Resident Evil 4 is an awesome game, but it's become more like action, rather than twisted / horror.

Yeah, I don't like Silent Hill games. The combat system is awful, and the puzzles never make sense. The design and atmosphere and story are good, but it's just too irritating for me to play. Lots of people like it though.

Yeah, well there is The Suffering 2 now, you might want to check that if you liked the first one. Definitely recommend Resident Evil 4, that's one of the best games on the PS2. It isn't as horrific as Suffering or other games, but it is really good, and does have some twisted monsters and stuff, even if it's not that shocking.

• 3 weeks later...

i played a lot of classic half life deathmatch lots of years ago.

playing computer games generally i started when my father brought our first pc in the early 90s at home

i liked strategy games like age of empires which i sometimes play. i like unreal tournament, too

very very often i play minesweeper, i'm addicted to it for ca. 15 years. that's why my records are very good

• 4 months later...

Gawd dayam it. Devil May Cry 4 is so close I can SMELL the sweaty moisture in my pants. It's out next Friday in Europe, and I think it's out next Tuesday in the superior America and presumably Canada which isn't a real country anyway. I have been addicted to Devil May Cry 3 for so long, I have high expectations!

• 2 weeks later...
i'd like to play an adult game that is dark, sick, twisted and demented. i don't want it to be very difficult though

any suggestions?

What about man hunt? It's been mentioned before. But easy... It does not get much sicker than that though. You can kill people with plastick bags, electrocute them, cut them to pieces...... But there is some sneaking and stealth involved.

It's so sick that it has been banned in several countries.

Ok,

I'm don't really call myself a 'gamer', but I do game alot.

I mostly enjoy playing stealth games and shooters. The hitman series is my favorite. (I even liked the movie )

I also enjoy thief: the deadly shadows, just bought it recently for a couple of bucks. It feels great to sneak into house, knock people down and take their gold.

Other games I play:

- Max Payne

- Mafia

- Call of duty

- Deus ex (love that one, good story)

- Splinter cell: pandora tomorrow

- Far Cry

• 1 month later...
Anyone here play counter-strike? It was slowly sucking my life away so I stopped playing, but I have fond memories.

Lifelong CS'er here! Started playing CS: Source again recently, after thinking I'd finally escaped the addiction.

But I'm also into other PC games, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and much older systems, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

My dad bought the family a PS2 recently. He gave us a few games with it( I think it was used ) Dark Cloud, SSX Tricky, Hot Shots Golf, Guantlet legends and Yu-gi-oh. Oh and he didn't give us a memory card either )

That was like a week and a half ago. Well we had the system for a while until yesterday he finally visited us again and brought a controller so we can play. Well today, me and mum and bro went out and I got to pick out one game. All the games that came with it were kinda okay but not my thing. So today...I got Final Fantasy X. Whoo Hooo. We also found a used memory card too. I'll be in the garage just playan away today ^^. Well...Until night time. Then I need to bring it back into the living room.

I've only beat 7. I got close to beating 8 several times( I only beat that one using pre-saves ) Got to the final disk of 9( then my dad accidentally erased it ) and X I only got to the Al Bhed machine without cheating( played it otherwise with cheats and beat ) but this time I'm going to beat it without cheats.

After having it suck my soul up I am very proud to finally say that I have finally beaten my second Final Fantasy without the need for cheats. FFX. All you really need is a high level I guess. Near the end in Sin I just walked around the inside, fighting monsters left and right. I was at such a High level that the final bosses weren't even a chore to beat. Seriously. I might have been a little over trained I admit but at least I can say I did it without cheats.

I've never really been much of a reader to tell the truth. I guess I play these Role Playing Games because that's really what it is. An interactive book/Adventure.

RPG's I've beaten so far: ( Without cheating )

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 10( Just now...and now I can't wait to play X-2 )

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Kingdom Hearts 1

RPG's I plan on playing and beating in the future:

Final Fantasy 8

final Fantasy 9

Final Fantasy IV Nintendo DS Remake( It's supposed to have voice work too )

Golden Sun 1 & 2

Final Fantasy III Nintendo DS Remake

Kingdom Hearts 2

I LOVE Super Mario RPG

I got near the end and then my xbox had a blip and I lost a bunch of information and ended up back at the tower. I was pissed! I never finished it cuz I didn't wanna do all that again.

If I find the game on SNES it would be awesome.

I'm a big fan of the breath of fire series. I never finished the 1st one, cuz I kept getting stuck. Never finished the 4th either even though I was at the end boss.. I didn't feel like levelling I guess lol.

Lunar Silver Star story is cool too. I love the remake for PS1. Lots of little adult jokes put in there I never really got until I got older. very funny.

Regular xbox. Got a mod chip of the internet (a spider I believe) and downloaded emulators and ROMS onto it. Man it was awesome. My ex boyfriend has it now. Since it was essentially his... I miss it lol

Still got my PS2 though. Good ol' PS2..