Vegan Gamers

Dr. Pink

Regular xbox. Got a mod chip of the internet (a spider I believe) and downloaded emulators and ROMS onto it. Man it was awesome. My ex boyfriend has it now. Since it was essentially his... I miss it lol

Still got my PS2 though. Good ol' PS2..

Awesome . There's nothing better then downloading good free games off of the internet

I hear that with the proper mod chip a PS2 can also play Emulators.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehehe...

Just counting my PS2, GBA and Gamecube games, Gamespot reckons that I have 150 games in my collection....

This collosal size of collection has become amassed mainly due to me buying massive quantities of games very cheaply idneed, and as such by now having many inferior games i keep meaning to flog on Ebay sometime, and also a whole load of RPGs and other great completed games with greatly limited further gameplay potential, which I've finished and thus similarly intend to send off to loving homes.

My Gamespot spiel reads -

"With a bias in favour of Japanese games and originality, RPGs make up a huge chunk of my games collection. My habit of thriving on cute games hasn't deterred me from completing Manhunt, Punisher , Devil May Cry 3, or playing a selection of other games across a wide range - from Wipeout to ICO and many things in-between."

I'm presently feeling very chuffed as a gamer, having freshly furnished myself with an assortment of fabulous GBA games - Marioworld 2 (complete with that pipes game which was Mario Brothers for the Atari 2600, and which later on also came with the SNES Marioworld 2) , Final Fantasy Tactics (I'm immersed ! ) , Bomberman Max & Bomberman Tournament, Astroboy, Sonic Advance 3 (having played through the first one and rather liked it, then lent it to my brother with my spare GBA) Zelda 4 and Zelda - Minish Cap..... lalala !

(^-^) Yes, I gamer much !

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new game today for $4.95. Max Payne. It's fun. Tomorrow I'm getting the game I've been really looking forward to for my PS2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Babysitting my little cousin( Who is rowdy like hell ) is well worth it for these games

The system I eventually want to get is an XBOX 360. GTA IV, Silent Hill 5, Resident Evil 5 ( And hopefully Metal Gear Solid 4 when the PS3 exclusive is brought to 360 because there is no way I'm buying a PS3 )

But before all of those I first need to get Gears of War.

Recently Ive been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. Amazing!

(^-^) Ufufu, I totally agree.

Despite being close to the end of Stella Deus to begin with, so having no intention of starting another 'Shining Force' style strategy game until I'd finished it, FF Tactics Adv. is still getting some heavy play lately with 20 hours on the clock so far and characters busting new moves all over the place.

And the GBA Mario World game which i mentioned before turned out to be the first Super Mario World (confusingly called Super Mario Advance 2) , so it's the one for the SNES with all of the zillions of levels on the big sprawly interconnected map..... EXCELLENT !

I never got round to playing the original Final Fantasy Tactics , just because the PAL version was always so expensive even second hand by the time I noticed it existed.... then by the time i was a grown-up with dosh to spare for expensive games, I was onto pastures new.

I'd just been assuming that the GBA version was so similarly titled due to probably being some kind of port-over (like many of the pokemon games, or Tales of Phantasia) , but the PS Final Fantasy Tactics is different from the GBA version you reckon ?

I successfully vanquished the first Collossus of Shadow of the Collossus when i was visiting an erstwhile friend, but I didn't manage to get into it at the time, so didn't get any further. I keep meaning to get a copy though, and give it another go sometime.

MUCH different. Well actually, wait a minute. Final Fantasy Tactics did get ported to either the DS or the GBA, so it would be close to the same game. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a completley different story and game altogether.

Shadow of the Colossus (besides FF7 lol) is the most memorable game I have ever played. Its absolutely fascinating.

lol I totally agree on FF7. Most cinematic game I had ever played ( At the time )

I once found the original Final Fantasy Tactics at Gamestop for like 5 bucks. And since I had a ps1 at the time I picked it up. To be fair I tried to give it a chance but the truth is, I didn't like it. I also had Final Fantasy Tactics Advance too. I didn't like that game much either. I'm just more used to the straight-forward Final Fantasy adventures( Like FF6 for the GBA )

I've had a DS for a while but so far I only have two games. Super Mario 64 DS and Dementium: The Ward. I still haven't beaten either yet. I'm close to beating both though.

Besides what I have currently there are three systems currently that I can't wait to get. Wii, Xbox 360 and a PSP.

E3's coming up soon. Can't wait

I loved all the Maria Karts but have yet to play it on the Wii. DAMN!

WOW didnt impress me. I did the free trial and it played almost like all the other ones out there. Although it did look real pretty

I enjoy games like Guild Wars and such.

Not to be a complete nerd, but a big reason why I stop playing mmo's is because I dont have friends to play with. Even with WOW, i didnt have anyone to play with.

Im not saying we should do this, but it would be cool if a few of us got together and chose a mmo to play and start a vegan guild or something haha!

Yeah, I play games all the time. Right now I am playing through Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition even more, I've racked up so many hours on that game it's crazy, I am seeing how many S rankings I can get. Played on Final Fantasy 12 recently, but got bored of it because the combat still hasn't moved on enough for me. I just got done watching the new Resident Evil 5 video and Metal Gear Solid 4 video, and they both blew me away! I especially can't wait for RE5!

Yeah I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 4 too. I'm a huge Solid Snake fan. I've beaten the first two( Got to the end of the third recently but there was a Disk Read error very close to the final boss. )

I really hope they release it for 360 after the PS3 exclusive falls through. Ps3's are just too expensive for me. I could probably afford a 360 soon but not a PS3.

I'm also dying for Gears of War, GTA IV, Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill 5 and this new game I heard about called Deep Space something( An alien shooter )

• 3 weeks later...

I made a decision: I'm gonna do a come back in the video games arena after an absence of over 10 years; I'm gonna save money and buy a Nintendo DS to bring everywhere if I travel, and a Wii with MarioKart and one or two WiiWheels, and WiiFit, some yoga game, and a boxing game or mix martial arts game if there is any, with the WiiGloves or whatever it's called and I'm gonna play all day long

• 1 month later...

Tomorrows my Bday. If all goes well I Should be getting an XBOX 360

Gears of War will be the first game I'm gonna get.

I also want GTA IV and Doom 3.

Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill 5 and Dead Space is comming out on the 360. Oh yeah This is gonna be a great year for gaming

I hear Final Fantasy 13 is set to come onto 360. It seems as if more and more games that were once PS3 exclusives are now coming to 360. The way I see it there are only two reasons to EVER buy a PS3. Kingdom Hearts 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4. And I'd bet my pants that these two will eventually come to 360( In fact I see Sony going bankrupt from there overpriced PS3, causing them to have to merge with either Nintendo or Microsoft )

I tried to make a comeback in the arena of console gaming (the last system I really played much was the original Playstation between 1996 and 2000 or so). I got an Xbox 360. It died. I got a second Xbox 360. It also died. F%$^ing Microsoft. I have a really bad sense of direction so I get really lost in those big expansive 3D games anyway. I guess the universe was sending me a sign.

I used to be into WoW. I quit it, came back a while later, and quit it again, haha. At least I made some money by selling my accounts . It was disturbing how openly racist people would be in the game, though. The cloak of anonymity really brings out the worst in people. Especially when most of those people are sexually frustrated adolescent boys.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a huge gamer, was really into WoW and did the whole hardcore raiding and arena. I started getting out of WoW and started playing COD 4 with my brother, It's a really fun game. I also bought Counter Strike Source for a cheap price and played it some.

I also have a 360 with Halo 3, fear, Devil May Cry 4, Doa 4 and a few others. My brother owns a ps3 and my dad bought a wii so I have a lot of games in my house lol.

I love Blizzard games and Resident Evil, Zelda, and really looking forward to the new Resident Evil and Starcraft 2.

Sucks that my gaming computer stopped working, I'm looking on ebay trying to find a decent priced gaming pc so I can play again.

Vegan gamers ftw!

SOULCALIBUR FOURRRR

Been playing this and making lots of costumes for my dudes. I have always liked the franchise, this version is pretty much just like the others really, nothing spectacularly new, but the engine is still solid and enjoyable. The main thing is that the game is balanced, moves are intuitive and (so far) it doesn't seem like some characters totally dominate, like in Tekken.