Vegan Gamers

Dr. Pink

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started Final Fantasy III for the DS the other day. I'm sure I'll neglect a few duties because of it

You've just reached level 10o of pure awesome my friend .

I should be getting my Hard Drive in a couple of days. Which means I'll be able to deeply get into Gears of War. And hopefully by Christmas I'll be able to buy Gears of War 2. I want to pick up Dead Space if I can first.

I've also got Doom 3 which has been sitting with me for at least a month and a half. Apparently you absolutely need a Hard Drive in order to even play most backwards compatible XBOX original titles.

Bloody Hell. Finally saved the 80 bucks for the Hard Drive and the freaking store didn't have any in stock. Now I must wait. And I've already waited a Month saving the money. lol. And two Months waited without saving. So overall a good three months without ever getting to save the game. XD

I bought Fable 2.

It is the best. I'm going to play through it at least twice if not like 4-8 times. So many choices. Great gameplay, not too hard, easy controls for the most part. Imagine if Diablo and The Sims had a freakishly awesome baby together. You can get married, have a family, buy a house, buy stores and other houses. Raise or lower the prices of things depending on if you want to be good or evil. So good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Played Dead Space last night. Oh My God. That game rocks on so many levels it's not funny( Well it's actually quite funny when you use the telekenisis power to make dead bodies dance ).

I was up till 6am playing that game. I haven't played a game that long in god knows how long.

Gears of War. Been playing that too. Damn it all the final boss is a real toughie. Probably died a good 10 times trying to destroy his ass. I won't give up either. I don't want to have to look up the ending. D:.

Can't play Doom 3. Apparently I need to get an update for my 360. First though there is the matter of finding a way to hook up the 360 to the internet. And finally actually getting XBOX live.

Next games I plan on getting. Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill 5, Banjo-Kazzooie: Nuts and Bolts, Final Fantasy XIII, Grand Theft Auto IV, Devil May Cry IV( Will wait though until I have played and beaten 2 and 3 ).

Judging from what I've read about DMC( That it's about Dante's backstory ) it seems awesome. I love pre-quels.

Beat Dead Space. Truly awesome game. I love how sometimes the enemies will attempt to find new ways to get to you. Shoot there legs off, they might start crawling with there arms( If the blow didn't first kill them ). And one enemy even explodes into dozens of little enemies. Reminded me of the movie, " The Thing".

I also really liked the zero-g in the game.

I must admit. I'm a sicko in the game . Stomping on soldiers bodies to watch there limbs sever. Using the telekenetics to make dead bodies( Monster or human though human works best since there lighter ) dance while my XBOX plays The Carpenters songs in the background. I should so make a video of that. =P

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing Saints Row 2 for a number of days now. Man, it's an awesome game. So much customizable stuff and variety of missions. I like it that you can make your character male or female and choose between different voices. Generally in these types of games, you never get to be female so it's pretty ground-breaking from that point of view. The "female character" isn't just tacked on as an after-thought, the whole game works around the basis that you could have been male or female at any point - you can even have a sex-change operation as many times as you like during the game :P

Been playing Blue Dragon for the 360. Long term Final Fantasy fan here. Mistwalker is an extenuasion of that series. Final fantasy 13 is going to suck, because Hironobu Sakaguchi isn't in charge. Lost Oddysey is on my shelf, waiting for blue dragon to be done.

Yeah I totally agree Richard.Its a great game, & much better thab gta4, which in my opinion was awful.

Have you taken a police car to the garage yet? You can really tune it up

Best car - Bezier?

Yeah, it's about 10 times better than GTAIV. I only played through a few missions on GTAIV and then got bored of them and spent my time just running people over, which is fun, but it's not an entire games-worth. Saints Row, I've cleared and now started again with a new character and going to do things in another order.

Best car, I dunno, if you mean in terms of speed and handling, I guess Bezier and the Attrizione or whatever it's called are pretty close, and a few other sports type cars. I like the shape of a lot of the cars, and keep tuning different versions I am addicted to it. I did tune a police car, I was very surprised you could! I want to tune the Kaneda, but it won't let you! I want it in Red like in Akira.

Dont think I have seen a kaneda... what does it look like?

I havnt finished it yet, because I spend most of my time like you, tuning the cars!

You have probably already found it, but have you done the demolition derby missions in the stadium near the uni? (not the really big obvious one) They are great fun! Also the insurance activities are fun too!

Yeah the demolition derbies were good fun, well thought-out, I normally dislike that sort of thing as it's too slow or whatever, but this was about right.

You get the kaneda when you defeat the Ronin entirely, I guess it belongs to their boss. It's a motorcycle which is pretty much exactly like the bike that Kaneda rides in Akira, except it's grey in the game, and it's red in the film.

http://www.bikeweb.com/images/image_film_kaneda_bike_000022-606_640x480.jpg

The other bike, Tetsuo, I assume is also named after the character in Akira, and I guess it's meant to look like his bike, although I can't really remember it

Oh right, I didnt recognise it cos I havnt defeated the ronin yet!

My fave bit of the missions so far was when you fly out in a helicoptor to that boat that one of the gangs are smuglling with.I flew out at night when it was cloudy & raining & got really high above the boat, instead of landing on the boat (which I think you were meant to) I parachuted out of the helicoptor & spent about a minute floating through dark rain clouds.It was really atmospheric & highly enjoyable.

I will be sad when I finish it, but we can only guess how good the next ones going to be! And maybe, GTA5 will be better than the previous one.

Good game if you are in to racing - Pacific Drift.A really good off road style game which is just really really playable

Software on my computer right now:

Left 4 Dead

Fallout 3

NBA 2k9

Multiwinians

I have yet to beat fallout 3. I am 60 hours into the game and still finding new things to do!

I stopped playing that when NBA 2k9 came out. But it sucks. I was disappointed so I bought Left 4 Dead. I want to find friends to play with online, so if anyone has it on their computer PM me! The first game that actually made me scream like a little girl since Silent Hill haha!

Multiwnians is a computer strategy game that you can buy and download online. Its a small indie game, but it is AWESOME. I spent all Sunday playing the demo, because I didnt have enough money in my account for the full game.