Vegan Gamers

Dr. Pink

Download the demo, its free just google multiwinians.

Ill try to describe it the best I can.

Like I said, its a strategy game, so it has king of the hell, capture the statue (like capture the flag) about about 6 other game modes. Each mode has like 6 or 7 maps.

Your this army of stick figures trying to win over all the other army of stick figures. The stick figures shoot lasers to destroy the other ones. It might sound dull, but the graphics are good, and the colors of the map, and the colors of the stick figures stay in your eyes for hours after your playing. Its like a lazer light show almost. Anyways, Ill give king of the hill an example. There is usually one main hill which gives you more points, and other smaller "hills" that can be taken for lesser points. Near these hills, there are usually spawn points. The more spawn points you have the more stick figures come pouring out.

Then, there are crates that drop from the sky. Each crate can either be good or bad for your team, its kinda random. Sometimes its really good and can level the other teams, or once you open it (you just move your stick men by it) it can wipe out your whole squad thats near it.

Its really good and you can play online with friends. Download the demo and give it a try

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds really good fun.I will download it onto my home pc (not my work one! hehe)

I have Friday off, so I can check it out then!

I have a good one for you - totem destroyer.Its a free game on Yahoo.Is a good laugh.

Im going for mediocre. I had fun with 4 for the first 4-5 hours of gameplay, then just got bored out of my mind. That has never happened before with the first 3 Resident Evils. I beat them plenty of times over for all the secrets and loved each play through.

Its the over the shoulder thing that kinda annoys me also. But even RPG's are doing that now. Ugh.

Does anyone play World of Warcraft?

What makes it so addicting that millions of people play this game?

A friend over the week wanted me to start playing, so I downloaded the 10 day free trial. Since I really had nothing else to do Sunday I spent appx 8 hours playing. 8 hours I would probably been playing Final Fantasy VII or something.

Anyways. It wasnt fun, but I got addicted to it. Like each time I leveled up and go stronger I just pressed myself to go further although I didnt want to at all.

I'm glad I just did the trial, cause I dont think I can play the game all the time like most people do, why? NO STORY! Or am I just missing something?

Now. I've been playing FF7 recently. This is like my 5th or so play through. I play it at least once a year. After 8-9 hours of playing, the story has told me who my enemy is, and why I'm spending time to level up, to defeat Sephiroth! And interspersed between this is even more lovely story. Something that keeps me playing.

But after playing 8 hours of WoW. I still had no clue of what was going on. I just knew that I was fighting enemies just to level up and get stronger and nothing else. But I was addicted to it. UGH.

So I used to play Lord of the Rings Online and that held my interest for a long time cause there is actually a story going on. I knew what I was fighting for.

Whats with WoW? Any players out there?

lol

I agree m8.But to be honest I dont like those kind of games at all really.This whole upgrade to level 4 sorceror crap, zzzzz, really makes me wanna be asleep to be honest.

But we are all different.I personally like sim-city (not to be confused with Sims) -which could be easily criticised for being boring too.

Does anyone play World of Warcraft?

What makes it so addicting that millions of people play this game?

A friend over the week wanted me to start playing, so I downloaded the 10 day free trial. Since I really had nothing else to do Sunday I spent appx 8 hours playing. 8 hours I would probably been playing Final Fantasy VII or something.

Anyways. It wasnt fun, but I got addicted to it. Like each time I leveled up and go stronger I just pressed myself to go further although I didnt want to at all.

I'm glad I just did the trial, cause I dont think I can play the game all the time like most people do, why? NO STORY! Or am I just missing something?

Now. I've been playing FF7 recently. This is like my 5th or so play through. I play it at least once a year. After 8-9 hours of playing, the story has told me who my enemy is, and why I'm spending time to level up, to defeat Sephiroth! And interspersed between this is even more lovely story. Something that keeps me playing.

But after playing 8 hours of WoW. I still had no clue of what was going on. I just knew that I was fighting enemies just to level up and get stronger and nothing else. But I was addicted to it. UGH.

So I used to play Lord of the Rings Online and that held my interest for a long time cause there is actually a story going on. I knew what I was fighting for.

Whats with WoW? Any players out there?

I play Final Fantasy 11 online which is essentially the same as WoW but better.. lol.

First of all, you HAVE a storyline. There are several expansion packs that each come with missions you can do and great storylines with each mission. You can level up more than one job, and the cap is 75.

There's tons of new stuff going on all the time. I've been playing for 4 years and I'm still discovering new things all the time. It's a great game.

Another Fallout-player reporting in. I got the game just two weeks ago but I've played it almost every night since then. I had some 19 hrs behind me now. I was a total Fallout-newbie and bought it almost blindly, only trusting the great reviews it got. Worked pretty fine for I'm totally addicted to it now I'm playing it on PS3.

I actually work for a game company so I'm sort of an insider. My interest in games increased (and changed) dramatically when I joined the company back in 2005, but I also used play quite alot before, practically for the whole 90s. As programming is my profession, I also have a hobby of writing my own games. They usually don't end up very complete nor polished so I don't really publish them, except for the most tiny ones, which can be found as applets here.

I played Fallout 3 right when it came out. Have about 60 hours logged in with my first character, and about 10 with my second. I still haven't beat it!

Marcina:

I played FF11 when it first came out and had a blast. I had friends to play with and everything was fun. Then my friends left, my guild dimantled, and I got really bored. So I quit. Every now and then I come back on a new account cause I really do like the game. I just dont have any people to play with so it gets boring real fast.

PLUS It takes FOREVER to level up your characters lol!

Same here. I'm basically on the last mission when I want to finish. But I looked at a map online and found that there are TONS of places that I have yet visited. I can seriously play for another 10-20 hours and still not discover everything or do all the quests.

A DLC content is out that adds new items, perks, and play time.

I heard a DLC in March will allow you to play indefinatley.

I played Fallout 3 right when it came out. Have about 60 hours logged in with my first character, and about 10 with my second. I still haven't beat it!

Marcina:

I played FF11 when it first came out and had a blast. I had friends to play with and everything was fun. Then my friends left, my guild dimantled, and I got really bored. So I quit. Every now and then I come back on a new account cause I really do like the game. I just dont have any people to play with so it gets boring real fast.

PLUS It takes FOREVER to level up your characters lol!

A lot of stuff has changed since then. It's a lot easier to level up now. They increased the exp you get from monsters, and you can get rings that boost your exp as well. There are also little mini quests you can get, campaign battles, etc. etc. So levelling up is easier than ever. I've seen people level from 1-75 in about a month. I have 4 jobs at 75 myself.

If you ever wanna come back, I play on Bismarck. I can hook you up with a linkshell.

A DLC? please enlighten me about what that is.

Downloadable Content.

Meaning if you have internet connection, you can download extra missions/quests/add-ons to the game that Bethesda has released.

The first one came out a week ago. You need Xbox live or if your playing on PC Games for Microsoft to download. You also need ten dollars. This first one isnt exactly furthering the story for the game, its like a computer simulation you enter and you are a person in the army before the bomb hit and your fighting the Chinese.. ~shrugs~

Edited by dontxhide

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever played Guitar Hero. I have been playing Rock Band 2 for the past month or so. So far I'm getting better. Can do some songs on hard.

Selling my 360. Beat all the games, am not working and can't afford anything new for it. So selling it to friend for 200 dollars for food, clothes and stuff. More importantly clothes.