The Simpsons

C.O.

it was ooooook i guess ..... could have been a 30 episode but i enjoyed it

"I can't believe we're paying to watch something we could see on TV for free! If you ask me, everyone in this theater is a giant sucker! Especially YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU" haaaaaaah lol

I loved the movie! It was non-stop laughs! I loved the stuff they threw in that they can't normally get away with on TV. I also had a good time reading regular folk reviews online, especially those of the offended! I told everyone I know to go see it! It's my favorite movie of the summer.

I also really enjoyed the show. I liked how there were a couple references to classic episodes, particularly the part at the end (which had me and several other audience members clapping). Definitely worth the price of a movie.

I'm really suprised that it was received that well. Most episodes of the Simpson's seem to be going down in quality as the years have been going on . Some, (myself included) thought the TV series jumped the shark a long time ago, but I'm glad to hear that if I'd like, I can go see it and it will be a funny movie. Now all I have to figure out is why didn't they have a movie sometime before....?

I need to see it again. I would be laughing at one joke and miss the next one. I think The Simpsons may have been struggling for plots in the last few seasons (maybe), but the humor has kept up, far as I'm concerned! I watch religiously!

i'm looking forward to seeing it too!!! I'm a big fan of Simpsons. (family guy also, but not south park)

I used to really like South Park, but they're too right-wing for me these days. And obviously anti-veg and anti-AR. Simpsons is a totally different story, though!

I pretty much do not like South Park...for anything funny I have seen on there has been negated by all of the messed up stuff I have seen.

I have not really watched Family Guy but I have been told by someone else that it is a lot like South Park in the type of "humor". To me, some things are just not meant to be funny or have a joke made out of it.

I love Southpark. Yeah, they take shots at everybody, but they do it for a reason. I've watched episodes that I found personally offensive, but when you get over that fact and just see it as an entertaining cartoon, you might find that the writing is freaking genius. I think the Southpark guys just want people to lighten up and not be so judgemental of people who don't agree with them. Also, you have to admit, they don't target any issue or group, EVERYONE is fair game.

• 1 month later...
I saw the new simpsons. I was very pleased it was super funny. I was worried that it would be a let down but it was definately worth the 650 to see it in the theaters.

6.50 your movie theater only costs 6.50!!!! ours costs 10!!! but yeah i agree that the move was very good..