I have over 3,000 posts, but I never actually posted one:

Odidnetne

I said to Rob that I would post one of these after I hit 3,000 the other night, and I get lots of questions about me anyway, so I thought I'd finally post one, only about 22 months after joining this forum (I'm really punctual with some things. )

My real name is Ed, and I live in Pennsylvania. I've worked with food at my jobs for the past 7 1/2 years, 5 1/2 of those at a Wendy's, which was what inspired me to become vegetarian and later (obviously) vegan, in October of 2004 and May of 2005.

When I first met Rob, I was inspired to mostly just lift weights, but now I do all sorts of fitness, including lifting weights, bodyweight exercises and all kinds of cardio. I've dabbled in yoga, but don't do it quite often. I've also dabbled in the raw food realm, and plan on seriously starting back up once VV '07 is over, so we'll see how that goes.

I said to Rob that I would post one of these after I hit 3,000 the other night, and I get lots of questions about me anyway, so I thought I'd finally post one, only about 22 months after joining this forum (I'm really punctual with some things. )

My real name is Ed, and I live in Pennsylvania. I've worked with food at my jobs for the past 7 1/2 years, 5 1/2 of those at a Wendy's, which was what inspired me to become vegetarian and later (obviously) vegan, in October of 2004 and May of 2005.

When I first met Rob, I was inspired to mostly just lift weights, but now I do all sorts of fitness, including lifting weights, bodyweight exercises and all kinds of cardio. I've dabbled in yoga, but don't do it quite often. I've also dabbled in the raw food realm, and plan on seriously starting back up once VV '07 is over, so we'll see how that goes.

Ed you Rock!

Oh no you didn't just post an intro 3,000 posts after you joined our group. Thanks for coming to our Vegan Vacation this year and for all your help and support while you were out here. Thanks for being a moderator and all the other stuff you've done to promote Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

All the best my friend. You should be landing in Philly soon. Take care Ed and I'm sure I'll see you again real soon.