Good sturdy shoes for big fat feet

pelicanAndrew

Well my pretty Macbeth's have been through one too many mosh pit and I'm looking to get some new "kicks"(as the kids these days say) before I head back to my illustrious institution of education.

Anybody have any awesome vegan shoes they swear by? I really want to get some Dravens because apparently I'm a poser who looooooves skate shoes. I kinda want something more on the cross trainer side though so I can use it while weight lifting and biking and maybe even running if I ever grow a pair and start some long distance cardio.

Suggestions would be great. I have wide feet which is part of the reason the Macbeth's didn't last very long. I'm going to keep the macbeth's and glue odd pieces of fabric over the holes in them.

I don't have any good suggestions. My shoes are either canvas slip ons or my one pair of thick canvas adidas (the "three stripe" style that is usually leather - black with white stripes and a white shell toe) that I happened to find in the men's section while my husband was looking for shoes. I love them. Good luck! Maybe you could go to one of those running stores where they help fit you for a proper shoe?? I know a lot of New Balances are vegan-friendly.

when I worked for this moving company I always wore NB all-terrain shoes. They were typically wider and a little longer than most in my size(13) so they fit with a little bit extra room. All terrain are great for people who are constantly on different surfaces(i.e. grass, concrete, wood, tile, carpet, etc.) all in one day.