need help with logo and website

lotus

Thank you everyone for your replies! About the website...the 50 dollars a year is for a place to put my website on the web right? I would still need to build a website yes? Please forgive me I am not very computer savvy and I certainly know nothing about website stuff.

The $50 per year is for server space and bandwidth. The server is a computer that delivers your site to users' Web browsers. Bandwidth refers to the data that is transferred from the server to users' browsers. If all you need is a simple site that serves as an online brochure for your business, I would go with Wordpress. It has an admin panel that allows you to easily post content and images without any technical knowledge (updating the site is as simple as posting messages on a bulletin board like you're on now). I can install Wordpress on my server in 5 minutes, and there are thousands of free templates that you can choose from as your design. If you need Wordpress customized you can hire someone who knows CSS and PHP, but for a basic site a free template would work fine.