What is the deadliest martial art?

Ravi

I'm going to beat XDarthveganX to this (I think) and say BJJ. If you get stuck in a hold it can be very difficult to get out of, and the person holding you can easily break limbs ( ). Sure it hurts to get struck by a punch or a kick, but try fighting with broken limbs. That would be my opinion from the brief amount of fighting styles I have been exposed to.

I've always been fascinated when I hear about how effective Tai Chi is in combat, and then I see elderly people moving really slow. I'd love to see a Tai Chi adept fighting in a Mortal Kombat tourney getting K.O.'s through superior Chi flow. Not that I'm convinced that would happen - they'd probably get destroyed, but I picture dudes shooting balls of energy out there hands, and that is pretty gnarly.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say ultimate Tai Chi would win because you would always be in the right place at the right time and never use more than four ounces of pressure, that and they could fix whatever they did to you within their flow. Myabe as a back there could be muai Tai or maybe Kuntao. Dont count out capoeira either because it is very unpredictable where as muai tai and kuntao can be. Tai chi though can be adapted to any situation with any healing motion that can be charged with energy to deal a powerful blow of varied levels.