Robert suggested this

FOGATRON

what up, I am Fogatron. Born and raised in Portland OR I became vegan in 2001 after getin done with a short stint in usmc. I was veg for a while and just thought it was the next step so me and a buddy went for it and have no regrets. I feel I have a stronger connection now with all animals and think of everybeing the same as I would my own cat or dog. I always had digestive problems and severe migraines growing up and not once did the doctors suggest not consuming dairy. After going vegan I have been very healthy. I ride a cyclocross bike which is perfect for P town. I have not yet raced cross but look foward to it. I like push ups and crunches. I love doing push ups and dips on benches and stuff outside or at the park. Fruit is my favorite food. I am a Professional beatboxer. I have done shows all over the globe and perform frequently in the rose city. My dream is to one day orbit the earth in some type of vessel and or live in a zero gravity enviorment. Peace

myspace.com/fogatron

Fog is my man!

Welcome Fogatron! For those who don't know, Fogatron performed a number of songs for our DVD Documentary Vegan Fitness Built Naturally. He also attended one of our Vegan Vacation events, has supported our Bake Sale and Comedy Shows and is a cool dude.

Great to have you here on our forum! See you around town soon. I got a shirt for ya

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the boards! I saw a video of you beatboxing, it was pretty sweet! So you want to live in a zero gravity environment huh? Then all your muscles will disappear! It's cool though. Speaking of equally weird requests, I'd like my remains shot into the sun after I die. I'm not even kidding, though I probably wont let it happen because I don't think it's very sustainable or environmentally friendly . But there's something appealing to me about stardust to stardust. Anyway, enough rambling, welcome to the boards!

Hello & Welcome Fogatron!

I'm interested in hearing about yr time in the Marines. I also had health issues, esp. bad headaches that just went away when I went vegan, were almost certainly due to dairy & I also sure dont remember any doctors saying to try cutting out the milk, etc for!

So what kind of fruit is yr fav?

ps. I knew this guy who's dream/goal was to live & travel the world in a zeppelin airship. He believed the "vibes" were better at higher elevations...