Zucchini Bread

tommybricks

When I was a kid, our garden used to produce infinitely more zucchini than anyone ever anticipated - and this would happen every single summer. My mom made LOTS of zucchini bread!

I didn't really like it a whole lot at the time... but now that I don't have homemade treats from mom every day... wow... zucchini bread sounds heavenly!

When I was a kid, our garden used to produce infinitely more zucchini than anyone ever anticipated - and this would happen every single summer. My mom made LOTS of zucchini bread!

I didn't really like it a whole lot at the time... but now that I don't have homemade treats from mom every day... wow... zucchini bread sounds heavenly!

Unless it's raw, you're not having it when I get down there.

Unless it's raw, you're not having it when I get down there.

Oh, I'm busted!

I meant zucchini HUMMUS! Really! Raw zucchini hummus.

Well, there was zuchinni, raisins, and carrots, that i know for sure ... hold on I'm calling my mom ... she says she got the recipe through google ... something about potato starch ... Well, in any case, she's gonna make some more, maybe I can share some if I don't eat it all befoe I get it home.