I found the mothership!

Shesfit

Congratulations...i'm envious..... Udo won't ship his oil to where I live.....and my familly who could forward it to me thinks Udo is a freak............maybe someone could make a few bucks (I'm not wealty by any stretch of the imagination)...forwarding some of Udo's goods to me by mail (I'm in Central America)

PS. You look great!

Congratulations...i'm envious..... Udo won't ship his oil to where I live.....and my familly who could forward it to me thinks Udo is a freak............maybe someone could make a few bucks (I'm not wealty by any stretch of the imagination)...forwarding some of Udo's goods to me by mail (I'm in Central America)

PS. You look great!

Hola Amig@!

Are ya from CR originally? Where do ya live there? As I mentioned in anouther thread, please post an introduction so that we can get to know you and properly welcome you to the forum! I'm happy to send you any vegan stuff ya want and can probably get ya great prices here in Portland. Other than you paying for the stuff, postage, etc I dont expect anything in return - but I'd love to chat with ya about CR!

welcome!!! i read brendons book too. awsome!!!! that book made the transition for me so much easier. best of luck to you in your figure competion! i competed in figure in 2004, i wasn't a vegan at the time though. let us know how it goes!!!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the continued 'Welcomes"! I can't tell you how amazing it is to connect with fit and muscle bound VEGANS! I totally feel connected here with you all.

Scrodhi: I was in Cost Rica in 2003 touring organic sugar plantations and macadamia nut fields. Wow! What a place! Yes, Udo's can be shipped from here, too. My only concern is that it is bottled in glass so it would have to be bubblewrapped like crazy before it is boxed.

Gymgirl: I loved reading Brendan's book. In fact, it was hard to put down. Brendan is so inspirational. What a gut to have figured it all out at such a young age. Are you planning to compete again???

Ciao.

it is great to be here! it looks like we came on at about the same time. Have you been to any of brendon's seminars? from what i have seen, it looks like he does some in your area. i'm in pittsburgh and it doesn't look like he's going to be around here any time soon. i'll keep my fingers crossed . i would love to meet him one day. i would say that he is 90% responsible for my chnage! his book made it so easy!!

competting again.... ah yes... well, that's a loaded question. never say never. i absolutely LOVED it! i was hooked. i planned on taking a year off to get married, settle into a house and all of that. things change though. i have had some health problems that i'm dealing w/ ever since i competed and i was also in a car accident last sept, and STILL recovering. once i get through this ( and i will) we will see.do you have a show picked out yet that you want to compete in? it is truely a personal growth experience. you will learn things about yourself that you never knew. best of luck to you!

Hey Gymgirl!

Competing, yes, well it was a learning experience for me too. Let's just say that after competing 4 times in my first year, I was not prepared for the post-competition blues (I'm sure you can relate!).

Going back to not so healthy foods really whacked me out and that's when I decided to go more vegetarian. I since discovered that I am sensitive to wheat (and always sensitive to sugar- but who isn't??) and now eating more ancient grains (LOVE quinoa & bulgar!!).

You've been through quite a journey! A car accident??? Yikes! That must have been frightening. Yes, no doubt you will rebound to even greater heights! I have a sense about you. You're a strong woman who sets her mind on something and goes for it full tilt. Welcome to the club!

Ah, Brendan! no, I have yet to meet him and he's not updated his Fall touring schedule so I don't now when he'll be nearby.

It looks like we'll have lots to chat about. Perhaps we should start our own thread??

• 2 weeks later...