Seattle, help please?!

nicole

Ahh the ol Were vegan but we will giv eyou animal products for a price....very familiar! I hate that!

While we are on that topic I hate that coffee places charge extra for soy. It should be included!

I have heard of a vegan coffee shop in Seattle, but I have not make it there yet (the coffee shop that is).

I absolutely hate that places charge more for soy as well.

There's an all-vegan coffee shop here in Seattle?

Jamie and I actually saw a place that charged more for dairy. If it were a "vegan" place it would have pissed me off that they even offered it but since it was a vegetarian place we thought it was kinda neat. We took a picture and we'll post it soon(its still on Jamie's camera).

Is that the Wandering Goat in Eugene? They do that!

Is that the Wandering Goat in Eugene? They do that!

Nope...oddly enough it was a vegetarian restaurant/small cafe in Lincoln, Nebraska of all places. They had great wraps and all the baked stuff was vegan.

Okay, I booked my flight! I will get there around 6pm on Friday, Sept 28 and leave early-ish on Monday, Oct 1! I am going to stay in a hotel with an indoor pool, so I hope if we can meetup, everyone will come over for a pool party!

I am having a hard time picking a hotel! Every time I look online I find a better place, but I think I found the perfect spot now. 1/2 mile from the Space Needle and an indoor pool. Plus, for some reason a king suite is the same price as a queen room, so I'm going all out.

Anyway, I hope I can meet some of the locals while I'm there?!

Nicole, what is the name of this place that yr considering? We stayed in a place that fits that description a while back & it was pretty good.

I booked my room. It's the Holiday Inn Express. It looks really nice from the pictures.

I'll be in San Francisco the entire time you're visiting the Northwest

But we have dozens of forum members here so I hope you get a chance to meet up with a bunch of people.

Have fun!

Bummer! But I hope you have fun on your trip!

Sweet, you're staying right in downtown by the Space Needle? You'll be really close to Ravi and I'm just across Lake Union in North Seattle. Pool party?! That sounds awesome.

Excellent! I'm getting in on Friday night around 6pm and I'll have all day Saturday free. Sunday is the yoga workshop most of the day. Monday I leave around noon. Swimming is a must, it's why I splurged on a hotel with a pool!