Hairy Vegans

pelicanAndrew

What do you fellas use to shave? All last year I had left over gillete razors and razor blades but alas proctor and gamble are evil douchenozzles so I must get another brand.

I use preserve toothbrushes and noticed they had razors on veganessentials, however the reviews didn't look too hot. They also had something else called a wally rubber shower razor, but I don't shave in the showever(that could be potentially deadly without a mirror )

Any reqs? Thanks!

I actually like the Preserve Razor(disposable blade version). I wish the blades flexed like my old prefered Shick Diamond FX but its good. One blade lasts me about 5 head shavings and 3 leg shaving. I go longer but it stays sharp that long.

Yea i'm leaning towards those. I usually just use an electric trimmer when i want to rid my face of lots of facial hair and a razor to clean stuff up. I also don't shave a lot(you can check out Magnus/offenses pics of us at Chicago diner if you need proof).

Alright, time to grab some of those off of VE!

Ahh...I forgot to mention creams. I've been shaving my head since I was 14 and have found that nothing works better than Shea Butter soaps(for me). Before I went vegan I tried every shaving cream under the sun(other than vegan ones which weren't at most stores) and Shea Butter soaps worked best. Then I went vegan and tried all the vegan brand creams. Some were good(Alba was nice but not always vegan...so is Desert Essence shaving oil) but I still went right back to using soap. Kiss My Face olive oil soaps aren't bad either.

i shave my face and head every saturday using a pair of barber clippers with no spacer. then i shave my neck with some kind of untested disposable razor my wife buys.

So I'm guessing it's not you on your avatar? Or maybe friday evening?

haw haw! you made me laugh. thanks.

that's William T. Sherman - the American Civil war general who told Lincoln, "I will make the South howl", and did so. He's called the first modern general, because of his use of total war.